Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any ideas on dents

DGEL

Question

I've been using Adam's since he was at the Orange County Swap Meet on all my car's. Adam.s make my truck look great but I have issues with dents. I wish Adam's would have a solution for dent removals.

5 answers to this question

Seek out a local paintless dent repair service... dent removal isn't something you just "do" and there isn't 1 product or tool for removing dents, but for about $50-$100 per defect a quality PDR guy can make it look like nothing ever happend.

I agree -- just get it done right by a pro. Otherwise it will just annoy the heck out of you forever. It sucks to have to pay for repairs like that, but it's part of having a car out there in "the wild". :2thumbs:

Seek out a local paintless dent repair service... dent removal isn't something you just "do" and there isn't 1 product or tool for removing dents, but for about $50-$100 per defect a quality PDR guy can make it look like nothing ever happend.

2nd that.

Paintless dent removal is the way to go. I just had 4 dents on my van pulled by a dude that came to the house. One dent took an hour and a half to work, the others three were quick and it was $240 total for about three hours work. I BS'd with him the whole time, and it's quite a process. Make sure you get someone reputable. Also, ask him ahead of time if he can get it back to perfection, they can tell you before they start what the results will be depending on where the dent is.

2nd that.

Paintless dent removal is the way to go. I just had 4 dents on my van pulled by a dude that came to the house. One dent took an hour and a half to work, the others three were quick and it was $240 total for about three hours work. I bs'd with him the whole time, and it's quite a process. Make sure you get someone reputable. Also, ask him ahead of time if he can get it back to perfection, they can tell you before they start what the results will be depending on where the dent is.

x 3.....:)

Archived