Customer Service 866.965.0400

Went through bad withdrawal

crowvet

For two days I could not log onto Adams Forums. :help:Seem my internet provider (unknown to me) had a server down that only affected certain sites. I was going crazy trying to get logged on and figure out what was wrong. I tell ya, I knew I was addicted to this place but I never knew how bad Cold turkey withdrawal would be:lolsmack: But the bigger question is DID YA ALL MISS ME:banana:

For two days I could not log onto Adams Forums. :help:Seem my internet provider (unknown to me) had a server down that only affected certain sites. I was going crazy trying to get logged on and figure out what was wrong. I tell ya, I knew I was addicted to this place but I never knew how bad Cold turkey withdrawal would be:lolsmack: But the bigger question is DID YA ALL MISS ME:banana:

Of course we missed ya bro...:willy:. Ifeel your pain, the same happens with me when out of town, if cell phone service sucks, I can't even log on with my phone!!!!

Man... I would be thinking "what is the daily special?" and going crazy about whether I was missing out on it. (However, it seems that specials aren't rotating every 24 hrs during the week so maybe it isn't too big of a deal)

Man... I would be thinking "what is the daily special?" and going crazy about whether I was missing out on it. (However, it seems that specials aren't rotating every 24 hrs during the week so maybe it isn't too big of a deal)

They always stop when there is a sale going on :2thumbs:

Archived