Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams shampoo as snowfoam today

Billyt

It was a nice morning so i decide to give the car a bit of love.

first of was Adams shampoo thru the snowfoam lance wow.:thumbsup:

lagunasnow2.jpg

it gives great foam almost like shaving foam i think:2thumbs:

lagunasnow.jpg

Some Adams glass cleaner boy is that stuff great and 2 coats of VRT on the wheels it started to get cloudy and i only had my iphone heres the afters.

lagunsaclean3.jpg

lagunaclean1.jpg

Looks great Billy, now go out and get something else with a lot of foam on top, you earned it :thumbsup:

i would love too Bill but the wife has me on a diet for a works party at the end of july. and boy will i make up for days like this:cheers::cheers:

:cheers:Dang man, your car looks great. I can never get my foam to look like that. Is that the pressure washer version, or the hose foam gun? I have a pressure washer, and was debating getting that attachment.

You have a great country there. My and the wife visited a few times when we where stationed in the UK back in '97.

That was some tricky parking. You have a fence in back of you and a pole in front! What did you do? Drift it? :lolsmack:

Car looks good by the way. :2thumbs:

:cheers:Dang man, your car looks great. I can never get my foam to look like that. Is that the pressure washer version, or the hose foam gun? I have a pressure washer, and was debating getting that attachment.

You have a great country there. My and the wife visited a few times when we where stationed in the UK back in '97.

pressure washer foam cannon/lance mate. yes Ireland is great but we dont have a adams dealer here. plus if we could put a roof over the island it would be even better.:thumbsup:

Now thats some serious suds!!:drool:
and that was only 100ml of Adams shampoo and that was enough to foam the car twice.:D it is a very good snowfoam the wash mitt glides over the paint.

Archived