Customer Service 866.965.0400

House Hunting

blackws6ta

Hey guys, the wife and I are hunting for our first house. We have talked to a mortgage company and have found some houses we like. I was wondering if anyone here deals in loans/financing/real estate. I have some questions about mortgages and the different types and the loan people are on bankers hours and dont really click with my schedule. So if anyone could help that would be great.

Mike

Hey guys, the wife and I are hunting for our first house. We have talked to a mortgage company and have found some houses we like. I was wondering if anyone here deals in loans/financing/real estate. I have some questions about mortgages and the different types and the loan people are on bankers hours and dont really click with my schedule. So if anyone could help that would be great.

Mike

Hey Mike, although I am not a mtg broker or a banker I do buy and sell many houses as investments. 17 in the last 18 months. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need. I may not have all the answers but certainly could help and if nothing else point you in the right direction. I will give you my phone number to help speed things up if you like.

Good luck in your search, house hunting certainly can be a very exciting and nerve wracking experience and nowadays getting a loan is a all new ball game.

Let me know if I can help.

Archived