Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex Polishers Customer Service

Fierce5

Some of you may remember a while ago that I have received my Flex without the Flex name on the side of the machine, even though the machine came in the box with all the components and it has the serial number and everything. Since Adam's is a reseller for the product, I simply decided to go after Flex as a company and just let them know that this is a QC issue that they have to watch for, so I contacted the company by e-mail and I received a reply right away asking for the Serial Number. After she checked it, she apologized for the issue and promised to contact the headquarter in Germany to get an answer. She got back to me promptly, apologizing, and offering to send me a label to put on the machine myself and few goodies for my trouble :D I really didn't intend on getting any goodies, just wanted to let them know about the issue and get the label to put on my polisher. Today I received the following :rockon:

Hats off to any company with great products and customer service :2thumbs:

They really are a great company to deal with. I had dropped mine off of a small step ladder when polishing the roof of my truck, about a 5 to 6 foot drop. Mine was over 3 years old, I got it before Adam started carrying them, so I figured it was done for. But I did call Adam anyways and he gave the the name of the right person to call at their service center.

I called and they asked me to describe the problem it was having and they were able to tell me what part I needed, how difficult it was to replace and they shipped it out while we were on the phone. It only took about 30 minutes to replace the speed control module and my Flex is good as new :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on a great resolution!! Wow, my love for my Flex just expanded two fold!!!! Love when a company goes over the top for a customer... Hmm there is another company around here that does that...Um starts with an "A" :thumbsup:

Archived