Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Honda S2000 Detail

CrawlinTBSS

Just finished doing our buddies little fun street/track black Honda S2000. Im not a big fan of Hondas, but i love the outcome of this one I did. Car is garage kept and looks like hes kept care of the paint. very minimal swirl/scratches. came to me nice and dusty/dirty from the track, rubber all over the wheels and bugs in the grillz!

Process: 2 bucket wash, full clay bar, 2nd 2 bucket wash, fine machine polish where needed, 4" focus pad for scratch/scuff removals, hand applied glaze, hand applied paste wax, interior vac and carpet cleaning. Took about 6 hours.

Pics:

wash

DSC_0097.jpg

wheels before

DSC_0093.jpg

wheels after

DSC_0161.jpg

before

DSC_0102.jpg

after

DSC_0112.jpg

interior before

DSC_0105.jpg

after

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

rear bumper scuff

DSC_0118.jpg

after

DSC_0178.jpg

door key mark

DSC_0121.jpg

after

DSC_0179.jpg

Finals/Reflections

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

mirror finish!

DSC_0185.jpg

Door panel reflection

DSC_0171.jpg

All done with Adams Car Care Products Only.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks yal!

Yeah its a very nice S2000. Its got the advans ( 500 a peice, AHHh) 265 tires out back which is huge for a S2k. forget what brand clutch but it has a twin disc so that thing was rediculous to try and parking lot drive. and then it has full KW external resiviour suspension.

Thanks yal. Brilliant Glaze and Americana are hands down theeee best! Awesome combo to create killer black cars. I got some many people hitting me up for details now off these pictures. I love Adam's Products. Time to stock up on like 300$ more to get all these cars in!

Thanks yal. Brilliant Glaze and Americana are hands down theeee best! Awesome combo to create killer black cars. I got some many people hitting me up for details now off these pictures. I love Adam's Products. Time to stock up on like 300$ more to get all these cars in!

Nice to see you made it over on the forums Ryan.:cheers:

Archived