Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wifes minivan gets some loving

speed

We found out that our model year for our 2004 Honda Odessy has a paint recall. So after getting the van back from the paint shop, I decided to finally do a complete detail.

List of Adams Products used

APC

Detail spray

Car Wash Shampoo

Fender Brush

Boars Hair Brush

Swirl & Haze remover

FMP

MSW

Super VRT

Great white drying towel

Double soft towel

applicator pads

P/C

Before

319.jpg

318.jpg

317.jpg

316-1.jpg

323.jpg

325.jpg

326.jpg

This photo is after the van got a bath and dried

328.jpg

As you can see the van has never been clayed

335.jpg

Side by side shot of a clay hood but the right side has received a treatment of SHR and FMP

336.jpg

And now for the after shots

337.jpg

338.jpg

339.jpg

340.jpg

341.jpg

342.jpg

344.jpg

And now I'm tired...time for a beer :D

Thanks everbody

I should be receiving my complete interior detail kit this week.

So next weekend I will post some more pics of the interior job.

I'll also do one more application of MSW.

You will love it. The Carpet and Upholstery cleaner is the best. I also love the glass cleaner and the towel, they leave no streaks. The leather conditioner is great, I use it on the whole interior. Prepare to be impressed with all of it.

You will love it. The Carpet and Upholstery cleaner is the best. I also love the glass cleaner and the towel, they leave no streaks. The leather conditioner is great, I use it on the whole interior. Prepare to be impressed with all of it.

Yea, I'm pretty excited, I really do want to try the glass cleaner and towel. I haven't found a good glass cleaner yet and believe me I've tried many. I hope it works like people say :xfingers:

I did my GF's Sienna van this weekend.. I feel your pain!!! You did a great job!!!! looks sweet!!!

Yea, my arms are mush.

Looks great :2thumbs:

How long ago was it painted ?

We got the van back about a month ago. The recall was only for the top part of the van. Kind of funny, the second photo is of the hood, which they completely painted. You can tell the shop just used shop towels to shine it up, because their were swirls all over it.

Wow! Fantastic turnaround!

How long did that take you?

Took about 6 hrs and I'm still not done LOL. Thanks

Great job...we need to have a mini-van detailing contest.:2thumbs:

Mono e Mono:lol::lol::lol:

Lol...yea I don't know if I want to do all that again. My arms feel like they are going to fall off this morning. I plan to wash it properly and keep swirls to a minimum.:D

Yea I didn't finish our Sienna either, Still have to do the roof. It wasn't as bad of a project as my Tundra but I'm still hurtin! And what does my GF say? "Your Buffer took part of my painted pinstripe off" Grrrrrrrrr. :lolsmack: LOL

I told her next time she can run the Flex AROUND the pinstripe and see how she does.. Honestly the **** pinstripe was coming off in spots anyhow.. the van is an 04!!!

Yea I didn't finish our Sienna either, Still have to do the roof. It wasn't as bad of a project as my Tundra but I'm still hurtin! And what does my GF say? "Your Buffer took part of my painted pinstripe off" Grrrrrrrrr. :lolsmack: LOL

I told her next time she can run the Flex AROUND the pinstripe and see how she does.. Honestly the **** pinstripe was coming off in spots anyhow.. the van is an 04!!!

Lol, I hear ya...the reaction out of my wife was not near the satisfaction I got after the detail.

My wife did have a friend come over today that she hasn't seen since our wedding 11 years ago, and my wife was happy that her minivan was so clean. Just so happens her friend is driving the same make and model, but newer year, which means newer paint. Our van looked brand new, compared to her friends.

Can't wait till this weekend though, a package arrived today. :D

033.jpg

Archived