Customer Service 866.965.0400

MSW and Americana?

scribble

Question

6 answers to this question

I think there is a lot of confusion around this.

When choosing your protection/enhancement products after polishing nothing is 'required' a lot of it is personal preference.

MSS = most durable

APW = best looking

BW = easiest to apply

those can all be used alone without any ill effects or drawbacks... you get protection to some degree from any of those 3 products and they'll all perform great by themselves.

Brilliant Glaze is the one thing you wouldn't use just by itself since it won't give you protection so among all our "LSP's" its the only one that is purely an enhancement to other products.

Other than that you can mix and match to your hearts content to find the combo of product(s) that works best for you... so long as you maintain the order of application

MSS

BG

APW or BW

You can omit or include as many of those as you like so long as they are never rearranged in order.

So if my last application was MSS the APW, do I need to strip it and start over to add the BG?

Buy the way my 2 coats of MSS & 1 APW topper went through a BRUTAL NE Ohio winter and still beaded even through the road grime all the way into April!

So if my last application was MSS the APW, do I need to strip it and start over to add the BG?

Buy the way my 2 coats of MSS & 1 APW topper went through a BRUTAL NE Ohio winter and still beaded even through the road grime all the way into April!

it's probably safe to say that one coat of APW is gone by now. wouldn't hurt to do a seasonal "tune up" to your paint protection and add a coat of BG then APW after a thorough wash! :cheers:

Archived