Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dust from SSR??

Diggerdan11

Question

so when i detailed my truck this weekend i used SSR for the first time. On my previous details i did not feel the need to go as agressive as SSR.

Well I noticed that as soon as i started using the SSR little bits of green dust went all over the place. Is this normal for the SSR?

I tried to use as little of product as possible and i did not have the same problem with the SHR or FMP

8 answers to this question

I've also noticed the dusting and as the others have mentioned, the DS works wonders. I also found it effective to knock the PC down to the lowest settings after you first dap the SSR over your area AND after each re-prime of DS and quickly spread it all around. Then back up to your 5 or 6 settings and back to work with the passes as normal.

i agree i used it for the first time and was like ok is this much supposed to be coming off.. and i got told the same thing i am in italy and its hot all the time over here right now so i have to spray a extra spritz or two every time to keep it down plus with the heat... good luck

Archived