Customer Service 866.965.0400

G8 WCW Wipe Down!

Chris@Adams

Is the car a DD Chris? If so I would have never guessed on could truely keep a car swirl free even with all the most of anual wash/dry routines. But, then again it really depends at what level is one willing to except the swirls. Looks sweet!!:bow:

Is the car a DD Chris? If so I would have never guessed on could truely keep a car swirl free even with all the most of anual wash/dry routines. But, then again it really depends at what level is one willing to except the swirls. Looks sweet!!:bow:

No not really my Ram is my DD!:thumbsup:

Chris buddy......you and I are on the SAME page!!! I do the same for my Charger. Just used WCW two times yesterday. Once BEFORE the car show, and once after the drive home, lol.

If used PROPERLY in the right amounts, and with the right technique, WCW is waaaaaay more effective than people give it credit for. My Brilliant Black on the Charger is VERY similar to your paint on the G8. Your sled looks gorgeous man!!

Chris buddy......you and I are on the SAME page!!! I do the same for my Charger. Just used WCW two times yesterday. Once BEFORE the car show, and once after the drive home, lol.

If used PROPERLY in the right amounts, and with the right technique, WCW is waaaaaay more effective than people give it credit for. My Brilliant Black on the Charger is VERY similar to your paint on the G8. Your sled looks gorgeous man!!

Amen! This is the point I have been trying to get across!:rockon:

I WCW washed both of my:glasses: Black Pontiac's yesterday! :glasses:

Just curious, how much WCW do you go through and how many towels do you use (constantly refolding, of course) to clean up the G8? Last time I did a full Waterless Wash on mine I think I went through almost a full 16 oz bottle. I buy it by the gallon so it's not a big deal, just wondering if I was being excessive.

Just curious, how much WCW do you go through and how many towels do you use (constantly refolding, of course) to clean up the G8? Last time I did a full Waterless Wash on mine I think I went through almost a full 16 oz bottle. I buy it by the gallon so it's not a big deal, just wondering if I was being excessive.

I use two WCW towels and its hard to say how much WCW maybe 1/4 of a bottle.:thumbsup:

I personally use 4-5 WCW towels on my big fat Charger, lol. Depending on the size of the body panel, I only use ONE side of a towel, per panel. Make sense? Or if it's one of my big doors, lol, I use two sides of the towel. :) But I think I have more "real estate" to cover than Chris does, lol.

I personally use 4-5 WCW towels on my big fat Charger, lol. Depending on the size of the body panel, I only use ONE side of a towel, per panel. Make sense? Or if it's one of my big doors, lol, I use two sides of the towel. :) But I think I have more "real estate" to cover than Chris does, lol.

That's why I was asking Chris, because we have the exact same amount of "real estate" to cover. :) I've used my fair share of WCW, but usually I just "spot clean" between regular washes. With a white car I can get away with that. The last time I decided to do the entire car with WCW and it seemed like I used a lot of product. Unlike using too much polish or too much wax though, I don't think too much WCW hurts anything (other than your wallet.)

I use two WCW towels and its hard to say how much WCW maybe 1/4 of a bottle.:thumbsup:

1/4 of a 16oz bottle or 1/4 of a gallon bottle? I only WCW my car after a quick cruise. Anything more, and I'm deathly afraid of WCW for fear of inducing scratches. I just err on the safe side of doing a full bucket wash. I'm still in awe that you rarely "wash" either of your cars. I use 6 WCW towels and nearly 3/4 of a 16oz bottle when I do.

Well in that case, let's keep it simple.....

If your car is smaller, and it only takes one side of the towel, per panel (assuming the roofline sides & mirror are included with the roof as "one panel" and the trunk top is one panel, the hood is considered two panels, and the trunk back is one panel, and the rear bumper is one panel). Then that makes 8 panels accomplished per one towel (from folding it over, after doing one panel). Then you'd only need two towels. :)

I use a FULL bottle of WCW everytime I do the Charger, sometimes a bit of a 2nd bottle as well.

Archived