Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just ordered my Master Blaster!!!

I'm tired of drying my truck by hand, so I caved and dropped the Master Blaster into my cart for this weeks order!! I can't wait to use it!! :banana: i'll try and get a video up as soon as I can too. Now I just need the Adams Wet/Dry vac when it comes out and I'm set for the ultimate Vacuming and Drying setup!! (Well at least for another week) lol

Happy to hear input from you guys if you already have one and how you are using it.

Kyle

Yeah, let me know how that works for you. I have the Air Force Blaster mounted and it works great for the nooks and cranny's. It's the little brother of what you ordered, your's is 8 hp, and mine is 4 hp. I still find that a combination with the towel dry, and blaster are the best combination (although, I still need to test out all the attachments that came with it. because some are flatter and provide more air). Let me know if the added HP of the Master Blaster makes it feasible to dry the entire car without a towel. If you do a video of yours...I'll do one of the mine, haha.:thumbsup:

I have one and love it. No more drying with any cloth. I go from the top to bottom hitting the tough spots along the way several times as I go around.. You know, around mirrors and lights etc. Works great on wheels.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I hope I enjoy using it too!! I have been getting very frustrated lately with crawilng all over my truck to get it dry. Plus with having evil black paint and no garage, I'd like to get it dried off as fast as possible to avoid water spots.. I do have the little sidekick blaster for my motorcycles and love that one, but it's not quite enough power for getting the entire truck dry in a timely manner. Onto the Master Blaster!! LOL

Join the club bro. I can only imagine the things that crosses their mind when they leave in the morning and come back hours later and I am still there in driveway workin away. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

HA!! A couple weeks ago I began counting the number of times people in my development left their houses and came back while I was still working that PC on my truck.. They would just look at me and shake their head.

You will get used to it Kyle. I never realized how many people walk their dogs around my place. They all have to stop and say something. They just don't realize many times I cant talk cuz the Americana will turn to cement if it sits to long. Surely they just think I am antisocial!!! :lol:

You will get used to it Kyle. I never realized how many people walk their dogs around my place. They all have to stop and say something. They just don't realize many times I cant talk cuz the Americana will turn to cement if it sits to long. Surely they just think I am antisocial!!! :lol:

So true!!! Or you get the guy who keeps telling you "You're gonna wipe the paint right off that thing", or the lady walking her kids in a stroller and all your Adam's gear is blocking the sidewalk.. Or my fav, the kids that just run right on through or ride bikes through your detailing area, including extension cords and the hose.

HA!! A couple weeks ago I began counting the number of times people in my development left their houses and came back while I was still working that PC on my truck.. They would just look at me and shake their head.

Believe it's call obsession got to LOVE it.

Archived