Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Product Suggestions

I have a few suggestions on product's that might be useful, feel free to shoot them down, but I was just thinking about my process, and what would be nice to use. I know Adam's would re-engineer anything out there, and make it better. Plus, I would feel better using Adam's, made in the USA products:2thumbs:

1. I have seen alot of posts about bug and tar removal. Everyone has a different procedure that works for them. What about a dedicated bug and tar sponge, that regardless of how hard you press, it's paint/wax safe. Maybe even a dedicated bug/tar cleaner of some sort. There is alot out there, but most are harsh and are designated for isolated spots.

I read that many us WW as a pre-soak, but I thought that Dylan stated recently that it doesn't do much good. I can't find that post though. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2. I like Adam's spray bottles. But what about a dual action spray bottle available in different sizes?

3. Wheel Wax? I haven't tried MSS yet, so I'm just throwing out idea's.

4. Adam's brand Carpet Extractor/Cleaner?

Just tossing around idea's. Feedback?

APC solves alot of these issues and CUC solves the other bro. The adams team has thought about this and developed products that are designed for multi purpose use I feel that most normal circumstances a vehicle encounters there is a product to fix it, sometimes go outside what the label says and you willl find a new product for your situation:thumbsup:

APC solves alot of these issues and CUC solves the other bro. The adams team has thought about this and developed products that are designed for multi purpose use I feel that most normal circumstances a vehicle encounters there is a product to fix it, sometimes go outside what the label says and you willl find a new product for your situation:thumbsup:

Yeah, good point. I think I'm going to order 3 extra bottles, and do a 25%,50% and 75% APC mix. I'll label the bottles and keep them stored this way. I never feel like mixing them while in the middle of detailing. This way I'll have every level I need for different applications and won't have to worry about damaging anything. I still like the DA spray bottles, I just put Adam's sticker's all over them, haha. Thanks for the reply.

I have a few suggestions on product's that might be useful, feel free to shoot them down, but I was just thinking about my process, and what would be nice to use. I know Adam's would re-engineer anything out there, and make it better. Plus, I would feel better using Adam's, made in the USA products:2thumbs:

1. I have seen alot of posts about bug and tar removal. Everyone has a different procedure that works for them. What about a dedicated bug and tar sponge, that regardless of how hard you press, it's paint/wax safe. Maybe even a dedicated bug/tar cleaner of some sort. There is alot out there, but most are harsh and are designated for isolated spots.

I read that many us WW as a pre-soak, but I thought that Dylan stated recently that it doesn't do much good. I can't find that post though. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Bugs come off fairly easy after soaking in Waterless Wash or 50/50 Water & Shampoo. Tar is easy to get off with a clay bar, thats what I used and it always works. I would never ever ever use APC on my paint mainly because it will remove wax and it just creates more of a hassle if you do it that way. But thats just me.

2. I like Adam's spray bottles. But what about a dual action spray bottle available in different sizes?

Never used a dual action would love to hear more about it.

3. Wheel Wax? I haven't tried MSS yet, so I'm just throwing out idea's.

I like the idea, I don't like MSS on my wheels mainly because I can't see it and have no idea where it's been applied. Wheel protectent is the only non Adam's product in my garage.

4. Adam's brand Carpet Extractor/Cleaner?

It's been talked about and hinted around about in the past. I believe it may have been mentioned in a thread I started a long time ago.

Just tossing around idea's. Feedback?

See the Bold Red for my response.

I believe all the dual actions are made in other countries. Mine are made in Pakistan or something...

MSS works great on the wheels and lasts many washings. I have NO issues seeing it.

I use Adams Car Shampoo to clean my wheels which helps keep the protection on the wheels.

Bugs? WW soak does the job. Spray, let sit for 15 minutes spray again and wipe with micofiber waffle weave.

I learned a new trick yesterday with my brothers car (hee hee - I experiment on his). I used the green Wheel cleaner on his plastic hub caps and also sprayed his tires. That stuff is magic on tires too! Spotless and no brake residue! The tires are clean and black and a shot of VRT good as new!

I believe all the dual actions are made in other countries. Mine are made in Pakistan or something...

MSS works great on the wheels and lasts many washings. I have NO issues seeing it.

I use Adams Car Shampoo to clean my wheels which helps keep the protection on the wheels.

Yeah, they probably are, I would have to check mine out. But no one says we can't start making them here :) I just noticed that the Adam's microfiber applicators are made in Korea:confused:. Why that's better than China, I don't know.

I'm going to get the MSS and try using a spray bottle with the shampoo dilution, it sounds like a great option that many on here use. Thanks!:patriot:

I just noticed that the Adam's microfiber applicators are made in Korea:confused:. Why that's better than China, I don't know.

The Korean plants pay more of a 'living' wage vs. the plants in China. Unfortunetly there are no American micro-fiber manufacturers, so this is the best option.

The Korean manufactures also adhere to standardized grading of towels. If a towel is tagged as 70/30 then it is 70/30.

Theres been plenty of cases where a chinese towel tagged 70/30 turned out to be 80/20 or 90/10.

Theres no governing body that enforces the rules on this stuff so the ethics of it are the biggest part for us. We know the Korean factory that produces towels for us provides safe working conditions for their employees, pays fair wages for work, and operates ethically.

Thats much more than can be said for many chinese towel companies. Afterall, how else would they sell us towels for $0.03 each if they weren't exploiting labor somehow? They're out to produce as many towels, as cheaply as they can. Quality and ethics don't enter into that equation.

Bugs? WW soak does the job. Spray, let sit for 15 minutes spray again and wipe with micofiber waffle weave.

I learned a new trick yesterday with my brothers car (hee hee - I experiment on his). I used the green Wheel cleaner on his plastic hub caps and also sprayed his tires. That stuff is magic on tires too! Spotless and no brake residue! The tires are clean and black and a shot of VRT good as new!

Yeah, I was using the WW before and it seemed to work good as a pre-wash. I never let it soak that long, I'm going to try that! Thanks for the feedback.:patriot:

when i saw how well the leather cleaner worked i started thinking about other ways to use it lol...

lmao...

GWC is the next cleaning product on my radar :thumbsup:

The Korean manufactures also adhere to standardized grading of towels. If a towel is tagged as 70/30 then it is 70/30.

Theres been plenty of cases where a chinese towel tagged 70/30 turned out to be 80/20 or 90/10.

Theres no governing body that enforces the rules on this stuff so the ethics of it are the biggest part for us. We know the Korean factory that produces towels for us provides safe working conditions for their employees, pays fair wages for work, and operates ethically.

Thats much more than can be said for many chinese towel companies. Afterall, how else would they sell us towels for $0.03 each if they weren't exploiting labor somehow? They're out to produce as many towels, as cheaply as they can. Quality and ethics don't enter into that equation.

Oh, got it! I am really impressed that you guys take the time and research where your products are made and under what conditions. That speaks volume's about your company. That's answer's my questions, thanks Dylan.

Archived