Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam. . .What a great guy!!

SnakeHandler

I know that many of you have met Adam and my wife and I had the opportunity to meet up with him a few weeks ago at the warehouse in Torrance. What a great guy!! He truely is a down to earth nice individual, who always has a minute for his friends and customers. It makes using a superior product that much better knowing it's not just a name on the bottle. Adam, it was a pleasure!:thumbsup:

What's your Adam story?

Edited by SnakeHandler

You know, I was just amazed how many pm's I received from Adam on here about different stuff and his suggestions. A true guy.......my vote goes out to you and your team for TOP costumer service. Customer service goes far with me, I will be a loyal costumer......

Thanks for sharing your story Snake.........lol, I just got your screen name. I am so silly.....cobra aka snake.

I saw Adam giving a demonstration a few years back at Bloomington Gold Corvette Show and decided to give his stuff a try. It worked great but I had some trepidation regarding cleaning the engine compartment of my 1990 Corvette. I sent an e-mail to the web site and was very surprised to not only get a response from Adam himself, but he included his personal cell phone number and told me to call when I was getting ready to start and he would walk me through the procedure if I wanted him to. What other owner of any type of company would do that?? I've never used anything else since then and am always happy to see Adam and share a cold one at Bloomington. (Except not last year. He didn't show up. Said something about having a kid.) We also met once at Corvettes at Carlisle. (He will remember the Hebron, Kentucky t-shirt.) And I'm already looking forward to next year's Bloomington. Bottom line--there are a lot of quality cleaning and detailing products out there. But NONE of the others can touch the customer service provided by the folks at ADAM'S. I would never consider buying my car stuff from anyone else....

The wife and I met Adam a few years ago at Carlisle Corvettes. He's as everyone says..........and then some. He will take the time to talk to you even if he is super busy............which he usually is. His generosity extends to everyone and makes you feel like you're family. But most of all, he has helped my wife and I every year with our Make A Wish weekend charity event, and for that, we are forever grateful.

Thanks Adam. You should always know that if there is EVER anything we can do to repay your kindness that you only have to ask.

True Dat:iagree:

Met Adam last weekend at the Greybeard show, he was like in a hurry, I mean he'd had already left and came back to get some things, and I stopped him and said Hey, introduced myself, and he took some time to talk to me and show me a thing or two even though he was in a hurry,

Thanks Adam:thumbsup:

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Forgot to say Ted, NICE TO MEET YOU and the boys! I wish that we had more time to spend, but as you saw and heard, I had a date with the two most important ladies in my life.

Much enjoyed our quick chat, and it was very nice to shake hands.

As I offered, love to meet up for a cup of coffee this winter if you have time! (Don't think we are going anywhere today, but next week on looks great!)

Thanks Ted,

Adam:thumbsup:

A couple of years ago I had a friend that recommended that I talk to Adam about some detailing issues that I had with my Corvettes. He gave me Adam's number and I called and left a message. I initially did not get a call back from Adam, but to be honest I just assumed he was very busy. A few weeks later, I did get a call from Adam and he was very apologetic, which was not necessary, about missing my message. At that time I lived in Maryland and Adam happened to be in Carlisle. He asked where I lived and was I going to be home. Adam was making a trip down to Maryland for a dinner meeting and made a side trip to my house. He showed me a few tricks with some of his products and we had a great BS session in my garage. When Adam left he gave me a few of his products to try. The fact that he took out time from his busy day and made a special trip to my home was as impressive to me as his products. Since that day my supply of Zaino has not been touched.

Service-Quality-Service-Quality

It's just amazing other companies don't get it!

Thanks Adam

Rich

I went to the customer appreciation party at Carlisle the past 2 years. I got to talk to Adam for a few minutes and show him a couple photos of my car. Very rarely do you see the owner of a company out there interacting with their customer base and establishing such a close relationship with everyone who buys their products. That shows true commitment. :2thumbs:

Now if only Comcast was like that... :lolsmack:

I got to meet Adam and work with him and his crew at the Russo and Steele auction down here earlier this year. It started with a phone call to place an order when Adam answered the phone himself, and he asked if I would like to come help out during the auction. Needless to say, I said HELL YEAH! It was a couple of long days, but it was totally worth it. Adam is a really nice guy and a class act.

Adam, if you ever come back to South FL, let me know. I'll gladly help out again.