Customer Service 866.965.0400

No matter how good you are or the methods you use, we all know glass is a pain in the rear.

For me, nothing works better than a squeegee at the gas station. Just do it once or twice and the window looks amazing.

I want Adam's to make one. Also maybe even make a small bucket that comes with it so we can use watered down Adam's glass cleaner or such?

Even better, if it could do the inside too and retain the liquid so it doesn't spill everywhere and only goes on glass, that would be amazing.

NOTE: I have used those other products out there made for interior cleaning and such and they still require just as much work as me using a MF towel.

I've noticed that by keeping my glass regularly clayed and sealed with Adam's Claybar, Adam's Glass Cleaner, and Adam's Glass Sealant, that window cleaning in between washes is almost nil now.

It took me some time to realize this, and now my glass loves me again.

Mook

I have not used the Adam's towels yet.

What is your EXACT method for both cleaning the outside of the front and rear windows and then cleaning the inside of them?

I will copy your method exactly and report back.

Frank the key to keeping your glass spotless is frequent cleaning, nothing special I fold my towel so I have multiple clean sides of the MF. I do the outside first just spray Adam's Glass Cleaner on the glass and wipe with MF towel. When it comes to the side glass I roll the windows down first to do the very top of glass inside & out. Repeat the inside, wipe,:glasses: look and re wipe. Also on the outside of your glass if you haven't clayed it yet, I would do that first. Good luck!

My washer motor went out a few weeks ago, so I have been doing more window cleaning lately. I spray Adam's Glass Cleaner on the windshield and clean the window with blue Shop Towels. I spray a few more shots of the Glass Cleaner and wipe with the Glass Towel for a streak-free shine.

You really should try the Glass Towels. Best I have used...the green ones I mean.

I used to think that, and they still are among my favorite towels. But I still like using the waffle weave on the window's just as much or more. I know the glass towels are designed to clean "better", but I find myself going back and forth between the two.

This is what I do to get my glass to perfection...even on the 12 year old DD.

Products

1. Clay

2. Focus kit (most abrasive pad if you have any water stains or wiper trails) with a Glass Polish.

3. Glass Cleaner

4. Glass Sealant

If I Glass Polish the window's, I do it before the wash. That way I can clean up any splatter if I have any and cleans up any rubber that I may nick by accident.

After the wash and dry, I roll all window's down half way, go from the top and get the inside and outstide at the same time for the part of the glass the rubber seal hides.

Roll up window's, do all the outside, then do all the inside (glass extension tool for front and rear) because I have a bad back and I hate reaching and twisting, this helps a little. I usually use my 1000W lights if I'm not pressed for time and shine through the window, and it's easy as pie to get crystal clear and ID all the streaks. The a final streak wipe down with the GT or WW MF. Throughout the week I just use GC or DS on the window's real quick when I pull in the garage.

I don't know what's going on this year in NorCal, but I can usually go the whole week this summer with little or Zero bug splatter, even at 4 am on my way to the gym. Last year that trip killed me.:rockon:

:patriot:

Weird thing happens to my windshield curious if anyone else has the same problem... I'll clean the inside of my windshield but about a week later a haze appears again on the inside, any ideas on what causes this? :confused:

Weird thing happens to my windshield curious if anyone else has the same problem... I'll clean the inside of my windshield but about a week later a haze appears again on the inside, any ideas on what causes this? :confused:

Off gassing from interior plastics, leathers, and products can do this. I'm sure even adams protectants can cause a bit of this as well. I usually see it more in hot weather.

Chris

Is it a newer vehicle ?

Off gassing from interior plastics, leathers, and products can do this. I'm sure even adams protectants can cause a bit of this as well. I usually see it more in hot weather.

Chris

Air pollution sneaking in through your vents can also be the cause of this. Keeping my Travel Kit handy, I am always ready to make short work of the glass! In or Out!

Mook

07RS4, I see what you mean about the WW towels. Did you know the Glass Towels have two sides to them?!

:thumbsup::cheers:

Chris

Makes sense, it has been quite hot this past month. Now that I think of it I don't see this happen nearly as frequently in the winter. Thanks for the response! :thumbsup:

Is it a newer vehicle ?

Yep, 08' CRV. It's probably just off gassing as Chris said above. :thumbsup:

07RS4, I see what you mean about the WW towels. Did you know the Glass Towels have two sides to them?!

:thumbsup::cheers:

Yeah, but to be honost, I'm sure I never pay attention to that while using them. I guess clean with one sde, and flip for the final wipe? I'll pay more attention next time I use them.

Yeah, but to be honost, I'm sure I never pay attention to that while using them. I guess clean with one sde, and flip for the final wipe? I'll pay more attention next time I use them.

They have two different thread patterns to them that allows one side more for scrubbing/cleaning and the other more for polishing. Look closer!

Mook

I'm with 07RS4. The waffle weave towels do a good job at cleaning the windows. Tired of fighting with the glass towels as they always stick to the glass and bunch up while trying to wipe. Gave my openion in the product review section on these towels. Some people love these towels and others like myself fight with them every time I use them. The Adam's glass cleaner is top notch though.

I'm with 07RS4. The waffle weave towels do a good job at cleaning the windows. Tired of fighting with the glass towels as they always stick to the glass and bunch up while trying to wipe. Gave my openion in the product review section on these towels. Some people love these towels and others like myself fight with them every time I use them. The Adam's glass cleaner is top notch though.

I agree

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived