Customer Service 866.965.0400

Share your customer service stories!

Like the title says, I would like to see how others felt about their first and ongoing customer service experience with Adam and his crew.

Let me start with a BIG thanks to Patrick (aka P's Titan).....answered all my annoying questions and gave me his cell phone to call him. Also, Adam with all the help and the messages he sent assisting me. Like I have heard in another thread, what owner does that? I was really impressed with my whole experience and thank you for your help guys! Thank you all the guys on here for your help, please don't think anyone is left out. Also, Ashley for making feel smart this morning about the water-based product comment. :lol: was it this morning?

Patrick.......make it down to the Texas Titan meet!

Edited by lanespd200

I thoroughly enjoy working with Adam and his entire crew. I've had nothing but good customer service. Even a custom kit (drop this, add that) was no problem. I can't say enough good things about all of you. Keep up the great work..

After communicating with Jason via email, I went to the website and ordered the product. Little did I know, I clicked the wrong product..but not to worry Jason was on top of things and notified the warehouse of what I actually wanted. Then he emailed me back telling me of my error and what he did to correct it.

Now that's what I call taking care of a customer. From that point on...Adam's is the ONLY product I'll ever use.

I've never found anyone or any company that even comes close to the customer service and complete satisfaction that I get with Adam's Polishes. From Adam on down, everyone is prompt, curteous, generous, and will do whatever it takes to make things right. Most times they even do more than you expect. I wish more companies were as concerned about their good name as Adam's. Thanks everyone at Adam's.

That's awesome......I never thought about switching items and making a custom kit.

Just last week I ordered the Perfect Wash kit. There was no problem getting on the phone with Ashley to make substitutions. I like that they are accomodating like that. This forum is a perfect example of how much they want us to be happy with their product(s) and I appreciate that by chosing to spent my hard earned $ with them.

I am a member over at TitanTalk and Patrick is our rep. The man has done an excellent job! I have talked to him over the phone a few times when I had questions and he has never let me down!!

Big thumbs up to Patrick and the Adam's crew!! :thumbsup:

I am a member over at TitanTalk and Patrick is our rep. The man has done an excellent job! I have talked to him over the phone a few times when I had questions and he has never let me down!!

Big thumbs up to Patrick and the Adam's crew!! :thumbsup:

Welcome fellow Titan member!

I met Patrick at the NC Titan meet and he had brought some Adam's products with him to show case some of the things Adam's had and to also hand deliver a few orders. I was so impressed that when I got home, I place an order myself.

I will say this, Patrick took customer service to a new level and it was a pleasure dealing with him .

• 3 weeks later...

Customer service is why I'm here and not surfing a different site. I was on the fence between Adam's and a different product. I wrote to both companies to get an idea of recommendations for my cars. I got back one message, from Adam. He asked for my phone number and then we talked cars for about 45 minutes I think it was. He gave me advice on what to do with my corroded axle and underbody (2 trips across the Atlantic) and also explained how powder coating would be a viable option for my also corroded wheels. I can't imagine another company taking that much care for their customers there days. Adam and Co have found something in which they all have a passion for, and it shows in their products and service. In one phone call from the boss, he gained my loyalty as a customer for a long long time.

I was already a fan of the products but one morning I was trying to place an order and couldn't get logged in so I sent off an email and figured I would hear back in a few days. About an hour later my phone rang and it was Adam, he looked up my phone number from a previous order and called me to help me try to get logged in. We talked detailing for about an hour and he took my order and I have been hooked ever since. Anyone out there thing Turtle Wax would do that for you :help::help::help::help::help:

I was already a fan of the products but one morning I was trying to place an order and couldn't get logged in so I sent off an email and figured I would hear back in a few days. About an hour later my phone rang and it was Adam, he looked up my phone number from a previous order and called me to help me try to get logged in. We talked detailing for about an hour and he took my order and I have been hooked ever since. Anyone out there thing Turtle Wax would do that for you :help::help::help::help::help:

Customer service is why I'm here and not surfing a different site. I was on the fence between Adam's and a different product. I wrote to both companies to get an idea of recommendations for my cars. I got back one message, from Adam. He asked for my phone number and then we talked cars for about 45 minutes I think it was. He gave me advice on what to do with my corroded axle and underbody (2 trips across the Atlantic) and also explained how powder coating would be a viable option for my also corroded wheels. I can't imagine another company taking that much care for their customers there days. Adam and Co have found something in which they all have a passion for, and it shows in their products and service. In one phone call from the boss, he gained my loyalty as a customer for a long long time.

Great stories.........thanks for sharing!

C'mon, name another company where "the guy that packs the boxes" is an industry nut and gives out his phone # and offers help? And the "guy that owns the place" calling you? NEVER happens anymore.

I spent too much $$ on the other guys products to just throw them away, so I'm trying to burn through them so I can replace with Adams products.

I firmly believe that it is the quality of the products that will get you in the door, but it's the quality of the service will KEEP you there.

Edited by Krzdimond

I tried the products after reading about them on the SRT forums. Jason had posted a lot ont he 300C section.

I ordered the claybar/detail spray kit as well as some MF towels to try them out. the next morning I got a CALL, not an email, from Jason saying the claybar was backordered a couple of days and for the trouble he was throwing in a few MF towels. WOW. and as if that wasn't enough, a few weeks later I ordered the machine kits and a few more goodies. After not receiving a shipping email for a week I emailed th orders to make sure my credit card had gone through ok. Not only did I get a response, I got an email from Adam himself who not only gave me the update on my order but also gave me his cell phone number and told me to call if I had any questions while I was using the PC machine.

I shouldn't say anything, but with customer service like I get from the Adams crew, I'd be willing to pay twice as much for the products. HAHA