Customer Service 866.965.0400

Drive between wash and polish

Blazer15

Question

10 answers to this question

Kevin:

If its all local roads, no dirt and no bugs, you should be ok with just hitting it with Waterless Wash and being thorough. But if you're going to be hitting any puddles/rain/other nastiness, you're better off just doing the whole process at your friend's house, like Dylan suggested.

True. But wash/dry/clay are all basically silent processes and it'll take about an hour or so get get that done.

And sun or no sun, its HOT!!!! You definitely want to dry/clay/polish/wax in the shade of a garage.

True. But wash/dry/clay are all basically silent processes and it'll take about an hour or so get get that done.

Well I somehow tend to make a ton of noise when I wash my car. Lol. Neighbors always complain!

And sun or no sun, its HOT!!!! You definitely want to dry/clay/polish/wax in the shade of a garage.

I beg to differ, lol...

Drying my car with my 250+ MPH leaf blower is loud as hell and it takes me about 2.5 hrs from start to finish to wash wheels, panels, dry car, apply SVRT and detail spray wipedown and clean up supplies...

I beg to differ, lol...

Drying my car with my 250+ MPH leaf blower

Which one do you have with that MPH? And the + indicates it's more than that.....so, I want one. I thought 210 was about the max, that's what I got. For $60, it blows away most gas ones (wind speed wise)...

Archived