Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can Adam's carry this?

Adam's has a fine detailing cart.

No need, really, to post a competitors product.

Just saying....

Adams SELLS the washer and RESELLS Grit Guard so I didn't consider it competition... just saying... :glasses:

The reason this cart is nice is it keep you from bending over when washing the pads... if you are cleaning your pads DURING your detail it is nice to have the washer handy.... just saying :pc:

I like the look of the adams detail cart much more..I dont think I would need the pad washer around with me.

:iagree:The majority of the time I for one am not using my pc. I would rather not have the cleaner taking that much room on a cart. It looks like a cool cart but not as functional for my needs. A large portion of the middle shelf is also unusable due to the washer sitting so low.

I personally don't want anything water near where any of my power tools, IE a Porter Cable or FLEX may be hanging out.

The Universal Pad Washer is a nice tool to have, but really, hand washing pads when you are finished isn't all that bad.

All one would have to do is cut a whole in the existing Adams product to achieve this.

3 issues I see with this design.

#1 it's taking up valuable space on a shelf that is highly used.

#2 it raises the center of gravity considerably.

#3 I don't see why you'd need your pad washer near you at all times. Heck, I don't and won't even own one.

Chris

I think for the majority of users here machine polishing isn't an everyday activity. So sitting on the wash bucket while using pad washing system works well enough. But for someone who polishes on a daily basis it may be useful.

All one would have to do is cut a whole in the existing Adams product to achieve this.

3 issues I see with this design.

#1 it's taking up valuable space on a shelf that is highly used.

#2 it raises the center of gravity considerably.

#3 I don't see why you'd need your pad washer near you at all times. Heck, I don't and won't even own one.

Chris

My thoughts exactly. Why drag the heavy, wet pad washer everywhere when you just use it for 5 minutes at the end of the day?

Archived