Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Dodge Ram TRX4 - Detail

CrawlinTBSS

Buddy recently returned from the Air Force and bought a new truck since his old 95 jeep was at its end. Did exterior/interior package. Car was recently fixed at White Eagle autobody few months ago for hail damage, so was looking for a good clean up and protection. No swirls/scrathes since the trucks so new, so that cut down time a bit. Took about 6hrs to complete.

Process:

2bucket wash w/ foam gun and APC wax strip mixture

DS wipe down

clay bar

4" focus pad where needed

Brilliant Glaze

Americana carnauba paste wax

SVRT - tire and mirror dressing

In and out spray - Grills and bumper sillplate

Interior vac

carpet and upholestry cleaner

leather and interior cleaner

Before

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

Afters - Nice Metallic to the black. Clouds shown in picture,not smudges

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0315-1.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0317-1.jpg

DSC_0318-1.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0322-1.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0324-1.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0330-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Monday i get the graces of detailing his 1969 Camaro SS 350. Mint as hell! ZERO rust! Just alot of paint swirls to be corrected.

• 4 months later...

:confused:

Buddy recently returned from the Air Force and bought a new truck since his old 95 jeep was at its end. Did exterior/interior package. Car was recently fixed at White Eagle autobody few months ago for hail damage, so was looking for a good clean up and protection. No swirls/scrathes since the trucks so new, so that cut down time a bit. Took about 6hrs to complete.

Process:

2bucket wash w/ foam gun and APC wax strip mixture

DS wipe down

clay bar

4" focus pad where needed

Brilliant Glaze

Americana carnauba paste wax

SVRT - tire and mirror dressing

In and out spray - Grills and bumper sillplate

Interior vac

carpet and upholestry cleaner

leather and interior cleaner

Before

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

Afters - Nice Metallic to the black. Clouds shown in picture,not smudges

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0315-1.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0317-1.jpg

DSC_0318-1.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0322-1.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0324-1.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0330-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Monday i get the graces of detailing his 1969 Camaro SS 350. Mint as hell! ZERO rust! Just alot of paint swirls to be corrected.

Fantastic job!! I just got a 2012 Dodge Outdoorsman which is exactly the same color as this one is except my interior color is different.

Just got the wife's Mercedes detailed (1st detail I done) and now getting ready to do my truck. First I'm going to take off all the chrome emblems and make the truck all black which should help to buff it a lot faster. IF?? mine turns out like yours did then I'll be a happy Dodge owner.

One thing I can't stand is the way Dodge only put one exhaust pipe on it. Was going to change the entire exhaust system and have two showing BUT the dealership said it would void the warranty. :mad: The parts department sells everything I want to add to my truck but again, said anything I add to it will void the warranty.

After viewing your pictures for a few times, I was going to start detailing my new truck this morning. Had to go to town for a couple of things. While driving to town the truck started pulling to the right. Same thing while applying brakes. :confused:

Went to plug in my cell phone in the two plug charger. It quit working. So put the charging plug into the USB port and it no longer worked. :confused:

Putting the truck into "D" the transmission is now making this loud clunking noise. :confused:

Getting error message saying the trailer plug was not connected then saying it was connected. I was NOT pulling any trailer. :confused:

Went to re-set the max. speed icon back to zero. Won't re-set. :confused: This is part of the Garmin Nav system.

Using onboard phone system to call dealer - wouldn't allow any calls to be made by me. :confused:

In coming phone calls not getting through. :confused:

Icon on dash now showing a little red trailer with a line threw it, buzzer going off. Warning error (again) saying electricl hook-up disconnected. NOT PULLING TRAILER. :confused:

Seconds later, get yellow warning light from the manual trailer brake. :confused:

Get on by-pass and driving home. Gas mileage showing 17.4 - immediately dropped to 7.5 mpg. :confused:

Get home, hook up motorcycle trailer - no brakes working on trailer. :confused:

Check lights - no fog lights working. :confused:

And the KICKER is - seven quarter sized white spots showing through the black paint on the hood!!!!! :confused::mad::explode:

Speed run to the dealer. Their "trouble shooting tech" is out for the day, nobody else to help me.

ALL of this within a couple of hours. Called Dodge, explained things. Said I wanted a new truck. Suppose to get a call from "somebody." :lol: Refused to give me the dealerships area rep's name and phone #.

I just wanted to give this new truck it's first thorough detail in hopes it would turn out like yours did.

Having a tow truck haul this piece of junk to the dealer first thing in the morning. :help:

nice job! those clouds sure do look like smudges though LOL! hard to believe it didn't have any swirls! especially since he's not the original owner and it was at a bodyshop getting fixed! previous owner must've taken good care of it, or the body shop did a proper polish job on it before he got it back!

Archived