Customer Service 866.965.0400

In n out on a 5th GEN Camaro front grill

ssooch

Question

10 answers to this question

The stuff IS amazing...I used it last night on the wifey's van. But I do have one question. Have any of you every applied this in your garage? I did it last night and I thought I was going to die a slow death because of the fog and smell. I wonder if this is bad to breathe? I usually crack the garage door and back door to create a wind tunnel, but there was no wind last night.

Thoughts? I tried searching In and Out threads to see if it's been asked before and didn't see anything.

You definitely want some ventilation in the area where you use it. I used it in My garage but my garage door was opened. Also remember to use it in moderation. Light mists do the trick. But I would hit one section and let the fumes clear out then do the next section.

I believe if you read the instructions it says to use in a well ventilated area... :loser:

It probably does say that in the instructions. But with a garage door open, a window open and a back door open, it wasn't ventilated enough I guess:willy:. It just seem's a little harsh, that's all. I took a quick walk down the road to clear my head, haha.

Archived