Customer Service 866.965.0400

On The Cover of The Rolling Stone

musclejunkie

Question

12 answers to this question

I see all you guys and gals through my rearview and sideview mirrors AND yes occasionally even through my windshield and love all ya musclejunkies, no matter what you drive, just the same.:grouphug::welcome:

Now we still have to work on my evil side which just can't warm up to the new electric or hybrid vehicles (no they should not be called cars). I heard today that Ford is partnering with Toyota on another hybrid design. :willy: Maybe it is a new electric Shelby? :xfingers::lol:

I see all you guys and gals through my rearview and sideview mirrors AND yes occasionally even through my windshield and love all ya musclejunkies, no matter what you drive, just the same.:grouphug::welcome:

Now we still have to work on my evil side which just can't warm up to the new electric or hybrid vehicles (no they should not be called cars). I heard today that Ford is partnering with Toyota on another hybrid design. :willy: Maybe it is a new electric Shelby? :xfingers::lol:

It's called who cares I ain't driving it! At least it will be American!

Mook

The Ford/Toyota thing is going to be on trucks. Which I suppose could be a good thing.

Congrats on getting your car up there. I love that color. :patriot:

Archived