Customer Service 866.965.0400

Irene (East Coast)

DieselDude

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lost power 3 am Sunday, had it restored Tuesday afternoon, hot water heater pilot wouldn't light until Wedneday, Comcrap restored cable/internet on Wednesday. Basement flooded Sunday, Woodbridge FD helped us pump it out once, but it returned (no power to sump). We drained basement into sewer Tuesday (hence when we tried to light pilot). We had about 8-10 inches of water in a partially finished basement (downstairs bathroom with tile). We will sanitize basement this weekend.

I moved my car (Gen coupe) to another lot during the storm (we have two large trees that might have fallen - but didn't) and it took no damage! My daily driver I left in the street and it too took no damage!

Regards,

Mike

Hey nothin wrong with letting the utility guys know your happy for their hard work. I enjoy the thanks and smiles that come from me showing uo to an outage area especially when u know they have been waiting so long and appreciate ur work. Helps give u a second wind to move on to the next outage:thumbsup:

Wow Nick, that's unbelievable. How's your B-I-L making out? We really got off easy here--I did my cleanup with a rake and the mower

I went by today.. on the interior, you could see the waterline was at least 3.5' up.. the first floor is GUTTED!

we still had our carpet outside from when we got a lot of water in our basement back in March so we brought it over to his house and dumped it in his yard..

Hey nothin wrong with letting the utility guys know your happy for their hard work. I enjoy the thanks and smiles that come from me showing uo to an outage area especially when u know they have been waiting so long and appreciate ur work. Helps give u a second wind to move on to the next outage:thumbsup:

Actually all my neighbors, who were outside, were applauding them and giving the :thumbsup:.

One neighbor was screaming, "THANK YOU!" I know since most of us on our rural road heard him!

Archived