Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Saved my car

Today I did a car show on the Oregon coast. I was sitting in my chair after coming back from a coffee break and a lady says, you got poo on your car. WHAT I said. I kid you not I had a plastering of Seagull poo that filled a double soft micro fiber. After the wipe down is when I noticed the staining and etching down the hood I seriously thought I would need a repaint.... Thankfully I had just applied two coats of Americana and was able to rub and rub aggressively with detail spray and got it:banana: Let me tell you, no matter how much a Seagull likes your car don't accept a deposit from one:willy:

Birds got my hood today and I was out there tonight in the dark repairing the damage. My hood is freshly painted and unfortunately hasn't been waxed yet, but I did use FMP last week on it and DS wipedown after washing it on Friday night. with some SHR, and some revive and another round of FMP by hand. I got the etching out tonight..I didnt feel like dragging out the PC or Flex. Whew.. I hate birds!!! I'm about to say F-it and do BG and Americana this weekend after I wash the car. I'm not fond of leaving the paint naked!! lol

Birds got my hood today and I was out there tonight in the dark repairing the damage. My hood is freshly painted and unfortunately hasn't been waxed yet, but I did use FMP last week on it and DS wipedown after washing it on Friday night. with some SHR, and some revive and another round of FMP by hand. I got the etching out tonight..I didnt feel like dragging out the PC or Flex. Whew.. I hate birds!!! I'm about to say F-it and do BG and Americana this weekend after I wash the car. I'm not fond of leaving the paint naked!! lol

You feel my pain and I yours. Glad you save yours too. It is a crappy feeling if I can say that? to see your paint etched by bird doo.

Archived