Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Cooking School

Rich

Okay, things are getting a little too healthy around here so allow to stick my "Dagwood Pizza" in to shut down some arteries! Bill's looked delicious but I'm a sausage man so here it goes!

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

You start out with a Digiorno, 4 meat pizza. As you can see from the picture below, it is not anything to get happy about in its virgin state. Although I have never had a frozen pizza that taste as good as the Digiorno brand, it still needs some help out of the box.

digiorno_plain.jpg

I like to spice up my food so crushed red peppers are a staple addition to anything I eat, especially pizza. Sprinkle some of these puppies on your pizza to give it that hell fire and brimstone kick.

peppers.jpg

The next thing you need to do is fix that sorry excuse for pepperoni. There's like 7 of them on there. You'll be lucky to taste one unless you start at the right part of the pizza. With the Junkman's mod, you'll hit pepperoni no matter where you start. Here's the upgrade:

pepperoni.jpg

Now we need to add some Canadian bacon. The meat on the pizza is so small, I can't tell what anything is. Thus, I add meat that you can see.

cbacon.jpg

Now time for some sausage. You can't just use any brand of sausage because a lot of them are too greasy. The Bob Evans brand however does not soak your pizza down with grease. It is a more "healthy" sausage, if you will. :rolleyes:

sausages1.jpg

I cut each sausage up into six pieces. Four of them will fill up the pizza like so (24 chunks).

sausages.jpg

Last of all, you top it off with some Mozzarella cheese...

mozzarella.jpg

oven_ready.jpg

...and stick that puppy in the oven for 20-25 minutes. This should be your final product:

pizza_ready.jpg

Top it off with your favorite beverage, hog it down and wait for the heartburn. :willy:

I don't do one of these every day because they make my butt look big. But after a day of rubbin' your baby down, you should reward yourself. Anyway, Adam's polishes smell good and make me hungry! :thumbsup:

The Junkman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one of my favorite cakes......................

Southwest Georgia Pound Cake

</U>

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><B><FONT size=3><FONT face=Ingredients:<o:p></o:p></B>

<o:p></o:p>

1 Cup (2 sticks) butter, softened

3 cups sugar

6 eggs

3 cups all purpose flour

½ tsp baking powder

½ tsp salt

1 cup whipping cream

2 tsp vanilla extract

Directions:<o:p></o:p>

Generously grease and flour a 10” Bundt pan. Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Alternately add the flour mixture and cream to the butter-sugar-egg mixture, beginning and ending with the flour. Stir in the flavoring. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Place in a cold oven and set the oven temperature at 325 degrees. Bake for 1 ¼ hours without opening the oven door. Bake for an additional 15 minutes if necessary. Remove for the oven and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Invert the cake onto a plate.

<o:p>It really goes well with strawberries and whipped cream. Or you can just eat it by itself. It is outstanding while still warm. </o:p>

Okay, things are getting a little too healthy around here so allow to stick my "Dagwood Pizza" in to shut down some arteries! Bill's looked delicious but I'm a sausage man so here it goes!

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

You start out with a Digiorno, 4 meat pizza. As you can see from the picture below, it is not anything to get happy about in its virgin state. Although I have never had a frozen pizza that taste as good as the Digiorno brand, it still needs some help out of the box.

digiorno_plain.jpg

I like to spice up my food so crushed red peppers are a staple addition to anything I eat, especially pizza. Sprinkle some of these puppies on your pizza to give it that hell fire and brimstone kick.

peppers.jpg

The next thing you need to do is fix that sorry excuse for pepperoni. There's like 7 of them on there. You'll be lucky to taste one unless you start at the right part of the pizza. With the Junkman's mod, you'll hit pepperoni no matter where you start. Here's the upgrade:

pepperoni.jpg

Now we need to add some Canadian bacon. The meat on the pizza is so small, I can't tell what anything is. Thus, I add meat that you can see.

cbacon.jpg

Now time for some sausage. You can't just use any brand of sausage because a lot of them are too greasy. The Bob Evans brand however does not soak your pizza down with grease. It is a more "healthy" sausage, if you will. :rolleyes:

sausages1.jpg

I cut each sausage up into six pieces. Four of them will fill up the pizza like so (24 chunks).

sausages.jpg

Last of all, you top it off with some Mozzarella cheese...

mozzarella.jpg

oven_ready.jpg

...and stick that puppy in the oven for 20-25 minutes. This should be your final product:

pizza_ready.jpg

Top it off with your favorite beverage, hog it down and wait for the heartburn. :willy:

I don't do one of these every day because they make my butt look big. But after a day of rubbin' your baby down, you should reward yourself. Anyway, Adam's polishes smell good and make me hungry! :thumbsup:

The Junkman

can you mail me one of these?lol im so hungry....mmm pizza:banana:

• 2 weeks later...