Customer Service 866.965.0400

The new shipping method

This new cheaper fedex smartpost shipping method is a great cheaper option. But, its getting me in trouble. The delivery quote day is off and therefore its hard for me to intercept the package before the wife sees it. On a good note, it arrived a couple days before it said it would. Its just that my wife found it before I did! haha!

Aw man, we have had headaches with Smart Post!:mad: Sorry, and for the few bucks saved, I'd certainly run with Ground shipping to get it in a few days, not weeks, and with tracking info all the way from our HQ to your home!

(Customers have asked for a less expensive shipping option, so we answered with this.)

It's not perfect yet, and I hope you don't get in trouble at home! :thumbsup:

No worries Adam, my post was more intended to be funny! It actually arrived pretty quickly, two days sooner than tracking said it would. But to my shock, the wife found it first! lol So I had to explain why I needed a new nozzle and clay. Have you tried justifying that before to a non detail type person? haha

Maybe my sense of humor didn't shine through in this post like it did in my head. Sorry guys, I had a fine experience with the shipping, except I guess for the early delivery (if one can be bothered by that) since my wife got it before me! No worries,

Home Delivery seems to be cheaper for me every time.

I had an order shipped by smart post and took no longer than home delivery. But my last order would have been more expensive smart post. In the future I'll stick with home delivery. IMO the fewer companies handling a package the better off one will be.

The orders I've used SmartPost shipping for I haven't had any problems. And on the GF front, well she gave up complaining after the first few orders!! LOL, Now when she sees an Adam's box out front, she just walks past it hahahaha.

Thats what my girlfriend does lol, if she even see a fed ex truck on our road she says "what did you order now?"

Archived