Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Truck Advice

Kingsford

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as long as its american your good. TBO though, the gas mileage and pricetag on that is gona be around what you can get on a fullsize and youll have more room in the fullsize. just get an extended cab standard box silverado/f150/ram and youll be fine.

well said.. you will be mad at yourself for not getting the same price and gas mileage in a bigger ride. you can get that same deal at any dealership tbo

well said.. you will be mad at yourself for not getting the same price and gas mileage in a bigger ride. you can get that same deal at any dealership tbo

my monthly payment was cheaper when i leased it than a equally equipped canyon. thats the exact reason i went fullsize.

Well boys and girls.... here it is....

3273872201.jpg

That is MINE. First truck that is completely in my name. I get it Friday. I paid $19,000 plus my truck. The dealer threw in factory Nerf Bars ($595) and factory molded mud flaps ($143) for free and installed free.

Its a 2011 3.7L 5 Cylinder, 2LT w/ Z71 package. 17" Chrome Wheels (:D my fav part), bucket seats, fully loaded inside.

I will have more pictures Saturday or Friday Night.

Now the crappy part.... Time to start ripping stuff out of my old truck.... Hours and hours of work all being torn apart. Can someone hand me those wire cutters please?

Well boys and girls.... here it is....

3273872201.jpg

That is MINE. First truck that is completely in my name. I get it Friday. I paid $19,000 plus my truck. The dealer threw in factory Nerf Bars ($595) and factory molded mud flaps ($143) for free and installed free.

Its a 2011 3.7L 5 Cylinder, 2LT w/ Z71 package. 17" Chrome Wheels (:D my fav part), bucket seats, fully loaded inside.

I will have more pictures Saturday or Friday Night.

Now the crappy part.... Time to start ripping stuff out of my old truck.... Hours and hours of work all being torn apart. Can someone hand me those wire cutters please?

Congrats J!! Looks great :2thumbs:

Congrats on the new truck. Does this mean you'll change your name to FFkingschevy?

Hahaha no. Kingsford is actually my nickname at the Fire Department. When I first started no one could ever remember my name and they thought it was Kingsford (like the charcoal) so people started calling me Kingsford. Well then that turned into my nickname being "Charcoal" but the Fire Chief didn't like that much cause he thought it was like raciest or something so they stuck with Kingsford. For those of you who dont know my last name is Kingsnorth.

Congrats Jason!

I'm going to be honest... I'm a little scared of the Black Paint.... But thats nothing Dylan and Chris can't get me through!

Can't wait to throw some Americana on this baby!

Welcome to the black paint club! Wash, wax, then stand back enjoy those 3 minutes of bliss! :lolsmack:

Congrats Jason!

Welcome to the black paint club! Wash, wax, then stand back enjoy those 3 minutes of bliss! :lolsmack:

This ones been sitting in a show room for 3 months so I got lucky I think hahaha

reusing all the lights? I dont think I've ever seen your setup

Yes I am reusing. I will take a video for you tomorrow. I have a Mini Phantom in the Window (Blue/White), 2 Soundoff Mini LED3's in the grille and 2 more Mini LED3's around on a license plate bracket on the rear bumper. Possibly going to put the 2 from the rear in the back window of the new truck.

Yes I am reusing. I will take a video for you tomorrow. I have a Mini Phantom in the Window (Blue/White), 2 Soundoff Mini LED3's in the grille and 2 more Mini LED3's around on a license plate bracket on the rear bumper. Possibly going to put the 2 from the rear in the back window of the new truck.

I've got a BB Mini Phantom in the G8 and a BB Slimlighter in the Edge..

I want to do a custom KITT setup for my scoops, just gotta come up with $300..

of course I'd like to add some behind the grills and the back deck, as well as the license plate bracket, but those little lights cost $$ lol

I've got a BB Mini Phantom in the G8 and a BB Slimlighter in the Edge..

I want to do a custom KITT setup for my scoops, just gotta come up with $300..

of course I'd like to add some behind the grills and the back deck, as well as the license plate bracket, but those little lights cost $$ lol

Our Fire Chief has connections with Federal Signal and Soundoff so we get good deals. He got a Brand New Jetsolarious Lightbar from FedSig for like $100. He does all of the radio programming for the county and does all the radios and lighting for the Sheriff Dept.

I'm sure thats even more, that little things is $6xx.. wow, $100 is phenomenal..

I'm not looking for a light bar like that, but that def is a sick deal

I appreciate it bro, shoot me an email if you can.. nmayben (at) gmail dot com

Ya they were like $1000 light bars. They were "Overstocked" and had "Water Damage".... THEY ARE LIGHT BARS THEY SIT IN THE RAIN!

I'll see what I can do. We have a meeting tomorrow, we are ordering a new Tanker. I'll talk to him them and if he can do something I'll email you.

I'm going to be honest... I'm a little scared of the Black Paint.... But thats nothing Dylan and Chris can't get me through!

Can't wait to throw some Americana on this baby!

You should be! :willy:

Either you'll love having to constantly correct it, because you're a freak like that, or it'll drive you NUTS trying to keep it nice.

I'm the latter, but I also have a family and less time to mess around with it.:)

Does that thing have a drop in bed liner? If so, rip it out now and sell it. Put the money towards Line-X and a HD rubber mat. Best money I spent on my truck.

Congrats on the new truck... Oh and the new payment... :jester:

Chris

Archived