Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Squirt Bottles

The bottles that the Adam's products come in are amazing, especially the squirt top. I needed to dilute some APC cleaner the other day and used a home depot brand bottle and it broke within cleaning three tires and wheel wells. I would not mind seeing a set of bottles on the daily special :thumbsup:

I think we all love everything. We are an obsessed group of people. LOL

When I met Adam in Indiana last month...it was something we all talked about. Some of the bottles we had on our cart, were upside down because of how frequently we used it but some of the stuff leaked.

Sooooo hopefully this rumor will be true? :)

The bottles that the Adam's products come in are amazing, especially the squirt top. I needed to dilute some APC cleaner the other day and used a home depot brand bottle and it broke within cleaning three tires and wheel wells. I would not mind seeing a set of bottles on the daily special :thumbsup:

Were the Home Depot bottles the cheap ones for like 98 cents? I just bought a couple hoping they would work just as well. Greeeeat haha

I use 2 pressurized sprayers also, they are great. I use them for the detail spray mist, like you, and I have one filled with clean water. You wouldn't believe how nice it is to have one of those handy with just water in it. I use it for every detail! Mines are 64 oz, and provide quite a bit of pressure.

The bottom of the Adam's bottles say www.plasticbottle.com. Interesting website to say the least. I've never seen so many exact specifications for plastic bottles.

I like to use a pressurized pump sprayer (like this 1 liter Silo #418) for applying my pre-drying detail spray. I find it allows me a lay down a very fine mist over a large area quiclkly and efficiently.

6190754124_ed3b65456c_z.jpg

hmmm.... looks like something I would purchase.... hint hint :hi: ... I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to jump on this. Seems to make the drying detail spray spritz much easier and efficient!

I was thinking more for wheel wells and wheels! Heck, so you're saying you would buy a couple?

:jester::cheers:

Wheel wells would be an awesome use too...You guys find em and post em, I think it's safe to say we'd buy em! As long as they have an adams logo on them of course...

You guys saying that these "garden sprayer thingys" would sell?

Mook

I would buy one lickity split! You build it and they will come...

Also I say you call it the "Adamizer" haha atomizer-->adamizer....ok I'm out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Archived