Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Virginia........

07SGT3852

Hi folks,

New to the forum from Virginia. Drive an 07 Shelby GT and recently discovered Adam's fantastic products.

The Shelby makes number 15 in a long line of Mustangs since I started driving oh so long ago. Always looking for new ways to keep the "ride" pretty so I'm looking forward to both reading and participating in the forum.

Thanks!

Bob :glasses:

Hi folks,

New to the forum from Virginia. Drive an 07 Shelby GT and recently discovered Adam's fantastic products.

The Shelby makes number 15 in a long line of Mustangs since I started driving oh so long ago. Always looking for new ways to keep the "ride" pretty so I'm looking forward to both reading and participating in the forum.

Thanks!

Bob :glasses:

Welcome Bob!

I'm from Williamsport, Pa,

Love the Shelby GT, I see you also have the faster of the SGTs (Black) :burnout:,

now there are 2 of us on this forum (07SGT5613). Even though there

are mostly non-Fords :lol: on this forum, they are all very helpful and a

really friendly group. With the Adam's system, that black will look better

than new. :D

DogandPonyShow.jpg

Thanks again for the welcome messages folks. I actually have a big grin because more members of Adam's forum have jumped in to extend greetings than any of the Mustang forums I belong to. :2thumbs:

Thanks Phil, yes I've heard already that the black GT's are the fastest. :D One good thing about my lack of Lemans stripes I won't lose points at MCA judged events for another ten years and this came from their former chief judge of the fifth generation Mustangs.

To those who said they wanted more pics I've thrown a few in an album for your viewing enjoyment. :lol:

Thanks again for the welcome messages folks. I actually have a big grin because more members of Adam's forum have jumped in to extend greetings than any of the Mustang forums I belong to. :2thumbs:

Here is the different between Adams forums and other forums.

When you belong to a mustang forum, ls2 forum, tbss forum, etc etc....most people are out to "compete" on who is better than who. Sometimes that can be unfriendly banter causing friction, etc.

Sometimes when you have seen one mustang (or tbss in my case) you have seen them all. Not everyone has the same mods, etc..but we all get lazy.

HOWEVER, in our family here...we have a huge variety of vehicles, ages, and personalities. We are here for one thing: To make our rides look AMAZING. We are all learning off one another and here to answer questions, etc.

That is why I think this is the most friendly forum I have ever been on because there is no competition!

Just my thought!

And welcome again from a CHEVY owner! HAHAHAHAHA

:jester:

Archived