Customer Service 866.965.0400

Motors-4-Toys Charity Event Photos

of50590394.jpg

I am assuming this is Ashley. After looking past the blonde in the vette, I noticed the helmet on the top of the car. I've got the same exact helmet. I won a trip from Marlboro about 5 years ago to go to California Speedway in Fontana and drive the IROC stockcars, Van Diemen formula car, and mustangs. They sent us home with our helmets, racing shoes, gloves, and a ton of great memories.

Anyway, looks like a great show, and would have loved to attend if my trip down there this weekend wasn't so short. Would have been great to get that close to so many exotic cars.

Great work Ashley! Great photos, and we are proud to have been a sponsor of the Motors-4-Toys this year, and hope to be a bigger part of the event for 2009.

Thanks for making it out to make friends and donate the Kits Ashley!!!:thumbsup:

I am assuming this is Ashley. After looking past the blonde in the vette, I noticed the helmet on the top of the car. I've got the same exact helmet. I won a trip from Marlboro about 5 years ago to go to California Speedway in Fontana and drive the IROC stockcars, Van Diemen formula car, and mustangs. They sent us home with our helmets, racing shoes, gloves, and a ton of great memories.

Anyway, looks like a great show, and would have loved to attend if my trip down there this weekend wasn't so short. Would have been great to get that close to so many exotic cars.

The event was really cool!

I didn't put the helmet on but it was my first time in an authentic race car.

I had a great time out there!