Customer Service 866.965.0400

All good things must come to an end.

NeonSRT-4

Friday was the last day that I will wear the uniform of a U.S. Navy Sailor. Over the last 23 years I've done things that I cannot say, I've seen things that most people only can dream of and I've sailed every ocean and most of the 7 seas. Looking back on it, I wouldn't change a thing. Now on the 2nd part of my life...I hope it's just as good as the last 23 years.

I did a buddy cruise with my brother on the Kennedy back in '87. I was sick as a dog from the time I got on the ship til the time I got off. I can't imagine being on a 6 month or longer cruise.

The Kennedy is a big boat too. You would've had a lot of fun on one of the boats I was on:

safeguardinhighseas.jpg

The Kennedy is a big boat too. You would've had a lot of fun on one of the boats I was on:

safeguardinhighseas.jpg

No thanks. Yeah, the Kennedy was the largest conventional powered carrier. What is weird is my wife and I did a cruise in '02 and I was fine. It must've been the age difference. 17 the first trip and 32 the second.

My entire life!

mine too! gongrats on retirement mant. I actually went to pearl harbor this last christmas and my very favorite part of the entire trip was going up on the Missouri, down in the Bowfin and out to the Arizona memorial and the Pacific Aviation museum. I've been on this earth little over 21 years and you have been serving more than that, incredible, Thank you for your service. More time to pamper the cars now ;). Adams will be receiving some more orders I'm feeling hah :cheers::patriot:

No thanks. Yeah, the Kennedy was the largest conventional powered carrier. What is weird is my wife and I did a cruise in '02 and I was fine. It must've been the age difference. 17 the first trip and 32 the second.

Cruise ships are stabilized, warships to my knowledge are not. That and not the age difference is why you enjoyed cruising without reverse swallowing. I've been on 3 cruises. Each time I had to look to see if we were moving. I'll take the bobbing and weaving of an non-stabilized vessel any day.

Ship stability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP: Thank you sir for your service. This son of a sailor salutes you.:patriot:

Archived