Customer Service 866.965.0400

2006 F-150 300,000 miles

doweigyman

I've been trying to get my buddy to let me detail his F-150 Harley Davidson edition and he finally gave in.

I introduced him to adams product, two bucket wash, two wash mit technique, clay bar and PC 7424xp.

As you'll see from pics this truck was in VERY bad shape. Tons of swirls and scrathes. Heck even the swirls had swirls in them :lolsmack:. It took both of us roughly 8hrs to get his truck back looking right.The end results are amazing. He wasn't expecting to get the kind of results the we got. But I knew we could because of adams products. Anyway enough blabbing. Onto the process.

Cleaned wheels & wheel wells with APC

Pressure washed all big dirt off "it was bad dirty"

two bucket wash

clay bar

washed again

dried with GW & leaf blower

1 pass of SHR "some spot we did 2 passes"

FMP

MSS

300' date='000 miles on a FORD?? Where the heck did your friend drive to? [img']http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/sweetee1207/Smileys/Smiley_driving.gif[/img]

Its nice you helped him and I am sure that he appreciated it because it doesn't look like he respected it himself. Nice :2thumbs:

Thanks!! I wanted him to see the light LOL. He said he is going to start taking better care of it now that he knows what to do and what product "adams" to use. It's his DD and they travel a lot in it.

Holly POO! how many times has that been found on road dead:jester: 300k, thats impressive

Your results are incredible, i have a hard time believing that it only took you 8 hours, especially with a :pc:

Congrats, thats one for the books

Thanks!! I was surprise too!! I was expecting to spend at least 12-14 hrs or longer. We work none stop on it. We start bout 7:45 and at 3 I wiped the MSS off.

I owe y'all an apology. I told y'all wrong and I'm deeply sorry. We was talking about his truck yesterday while we were cleaning it and he said his car has 300k on it and I thought we was still talking about his truck. I feel like an idiot now :(:(:( sorry gang. I sent him a text and ask him how many miles he said 109000. I'm so sorry!!!

Wow wow wow, nice save! You really divided up the work well to get that great a result in one day on something that big. Doesn't look like that finish was bothered by the presence of any wax or sealant on the before shots. Gorgeous on the afters!

Wow wow wow, nice save! You really divided up the work well to get that great a result in one day on something that big. Doesn't look like that finish was bothered by the presence of any wax or sealant on the before shots. Gorgeous on the afters!

Thanks man!! It has never been clayed and I think it has only had a few coats of wax in it's lifetime. I just hope he keeps it up cause it's a beautiful truck. It's nope 100% corrected it's bout in the 85-90 range. But he is very happy with that. He was worn slap out when we got done LOL.

Wow! I don't care if it had 1 mile or 1,000,000 miles that was an amazing transformation. The only thing I could suggest would be some undercarriage spray for the wheelwells, but it looks amazing. Excellent job!!!

Thank you :2thumbs:!!! The paint was gone in the wells. I tried to get him to let me paint them but he wouldnt give in. It would've look SO much better but it's his truck.

Wow your friend needs to take care of his truck.

He has a brand new outside of the truck now. What a greeat job, it turned out fantastic.

Heck my 2004 colorado has 386,000 miles on it and still looks brand new. all you have to do is give them some TLC and they will love you back.

Archived