Customer Service 866.965.0400

Picked up some new lights

jeff1x

Question

9 answers to this question

When you make it look good under those lights, just wait til you get it out in the sun....

I've got 2x8 foot flourescent fixtures low along the sides and 1500W worth of halogens that I move around when I'm working. That, along with all of the over hear flourescent lights in the shop make for a great test environment.

- Darryl

When you make it look good under those lights, just wait til you get it out in the sun....

I've got 2x8 foot flourescent fixtures low along the sides and 1500W worth of halogens that I move around when I'm working. That, along with all of the over hear flourescent lights in the shop make for a great test environment.

- Darryl

Do you have them on all the time? Wouldn't it bake the polish with that much wattage?

Coast Flashlights LED Lenser H7 Focusing Headlamp is on sale at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st="on">Lowell</st1:place></st1:City>’s and comes in handy. two 1000w movable helo lights help to.lol ..This head lamp rocks though!! Its so bright!</SPAN></SPAN>

Archived