Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza 4

Cygnus

Starting a thread for general Forza 4 questions as to not pollute the League thread with them.

Is anyone playing it with a Kinect? If so, is it worth it? Looking if I should drop the $140 on the Kinect too. I'm not looking to use the wheel-like motion control. More for stuff like the head tracking for where you're looking.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

wish I had time to play games... can league play be done on a cross-platform method? Or are you all on XB360? (I'm PS3)

I've had mine for a few days now its friggin awesome..........first thing I noticed, look at any car with black paint, the game is hands down best looking racing game ever made. Ever car looks like adam him self detailed them haha, remeber check them out in black haha

BMW, Ford, Citroen, and a few others are now donating parts to me ;)

I've been using those same tactics. When presented with the SUV choices I really wanted either the Audi Q7 or the VW Toureg. But I knew I would eventually have an Audi or VW car. So I thought financially and saved myself the money of having to buy a Land Rover later(in my pursuit to own one car from each manufacturer).

I haven't reached the level yet where I have to choose between an M5 or a CTS-V. That is a toughy. I liked the lever where it had basically the three same cars. 69 GTO Judge, 70 Chevelle SS and 69 Olds/Hurst 442.

Last but not least, to the person that mentioned go fast red. As it is in real life, every car in my garage is RED!!

I mentioned go fast red! :jester: I have a lot of colors in my garage..I have ferrari, ford, nissan and mazda giving me the free parts this far.

I am getting on and playing after work..I really want to own a car from each manufacturer so i will be going for that

I mentioned go fast red! :jester: I have a lot of colors in my garage..I have ferrari, ford, nissan and mazda giving me the free parts this far.

I am getting on and playing after work..I really want to own a car from each manufacturer so i will be going for that

Chevrolet and Mazda so far here.

The most comical thing to happen to me thus far has been going into my first race ever at the Indianapolis Grand Prix track in my Boss Mustang. I optimized it as well as I could to have it still eligible for the A class race requirement. When I entered the race and saw the competition it was an M5, Audi RS 6, Evo IX and a few other modern fast cars. So far this has been the only race I have lost. But I beat and banged my way to second:D

forgot I have chevy giving me parts too! I race a lot of differnt cars lol..so I have 5 total as of now. I havent lost a race yet but they are getting to be tougher for sure..and the other drivers are WAY more agressive than in forza3

Agreed. I bounced through a turn and slammed into the side of the RS 6(I typically try to race as clean as possible). The next turn he nearly knocked me off the track as I was getting into a turn.

I think I have Chevy, Ford, Alpha, Lancia, BMW, and I bought a Lambo not too long ago so they'll be next I'm sure :jester:

I'm working on getting Nissan, Mazda, and Mitsubishi to atleast level 4 as well as any other car company I can!

I'll most likely work on the exotics to crazy high levels to get car discounts :banana:

Gah, I finally got FM4 tonight and found out that EA blocked Porsche from being in it. That really sucks. I was looking forward to duplicating my car in it. Hopefully EA will relent and we can get them as DLC.

Archived