Customer Service 866.965.0400

SRTLUVR's Charger update

Chase@InsanePaint

Well, not sure if you guys remember my dilemma with the old water spots or not.....

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/machine-polishing/13219.htm

Well anyway, my car has been gone to Goolsby customs since then, for the following:

#1) Remove washer nozzles from hood, and all lines underneath. Weld up nozzle holes and repaint.

#2) Shave third brake light & keyhole on trunk. Hand fabricate new low profile metal spoiler into trunk and repaint trunk. Trunk will be totally shaved and clean.

#3) Color match tops/sides of new Flashtech LED halo tinted tails, to blend in with the rest of the car.

#4) Wet sand & re-clear any "problem" areas on entire paint job (the few that exist, lol).

#5) Chin Spoiler, Dodge Crosshair grille, & roof all painted satin black.

#6) Rear carbon fiber diffuser stripped of high-gloss clear & re-cleared with satin clear.

Here's the shop that's doing the work:

Goolsby Customs - Custom cars and collision

Here's some pics, mainly work on the trunk. But there's a few of the holes being welded up and such. But all the "work" is done. Now she's just going in for paint on Monday & re-assemble throughout the week. The Goolsby boys have promised me a delivery date of Monday the 24th!! These pics give me hope, lol. smile.gif

36f38136.jpg

a31c4ab2.jpg

f949c742.jpg

07497499.jpg

46eded61.jpg

5950e6cb.jpg

7f1aae03.jpg

No turning back now, lol. Keyhole & 3rd brake light are GONE!! Can't wait for the new Flashtec LED halo tails as well......

7ef4b683.jpg

897891f5.jpg

1921eea2.jpg

6ff0e795.jpg

d3b1685a.jpg

018d9570.jpg

4941ead6.jpg

a10a5b79.jpg

3a053e6b.jpg

a080ef30.jpg

5c20837e.jpg

918822c9.jpg

353a3658.jpg

b80873fc.jpg

f0c8214b.jpg

6f6c2ad5.jpg

9a218b44.jpg

a1d0789a.jpg

Now if I can just wait another week........................ :)

That looks awesome! It's Gunna suck not being able to adamize all of that for 3 months =\.

I was going to shave the handles and rear wipers from my clubman but since I've decided I want to get rid of It no point in doing it now =)

I love an integrated spoiler, may not do much for aerodynamics but dam does it look nice. My dads a6 has it integrated and it's my next favorite thing to the headlights

DSC03465.jpg

I hear ya Brendon. But here's the good thing. They bake their paint on, so the curing time won't be that long. HOWEVER, I will still wait the three months. The other good news, is it's not my daily driver. So the fresh paint will only see fresh sunshine, lol. Also, I can still use FMP & BG. Although, with previous work I've had done by Goolsby, that won't be necessary......TOP SHELF. However, I'm sure I still won't resist the urge to use some BG anyway, lmao!!!

I hear ya Brendon. But here's the good thing. They bake their paint on, so the curing time won't be that long. HOWEVER, I will still wait the three months. The other good news, is it's not my daily driver. So the fresh paint will only see fresh sunshine, lol. Also, I can still use FMP & BG. Although, with previous work I've had done by Goolsby, that won't be necessary......TOP SHELF. However, I'm sure I still won't resist the urge to use some BG anyway, lmao!!!

Haha thats AWESOME. Really looking foward to seeing the finished product :thumbsup: do you have a link to the tail lights?

Chase, the mods sound awesome and I can't wait to see the finished product. Goolsby does fantastic work as I was blown away by their 67 Chevelle last year on the Hot Rod Power Tour.

WOW. That's sooooo cool you've seen some of their work!! And yeah, that '67 is on their home page. SICK ride, I mean SICK ride!!!

You have some beautiful cars dude!

Many thanks bud, I work hard for the money, just like Donna Summer. :)

Will be waiting on those pics!:2thumbs:

Yes sir!!

looking good, cant wait to see the finished product. I miss my Charger

Thanks man!! I almoooooooost sold mine awhile back........SO GLAD I didn't.

Shoot man, lol. I can only HOPE to win a trophy or two. There's always STIFF competition out there. And unfortunately Mopars are not usually a fave. Mustangs and Camaros usually get all the attention. It's a sad world, lol. Thanks guys!

And Teresa, as much as this one is costing, I'm gonna have to pass my dear, lol. :)

cant wait to see some finished pictures chase! should be looking good when it is done!

Lol. Oh you know I'm gonna have SEVERAL, lol. :)

Sweet. Baby. Jeebus.

I like how you think sir!

Mook

Thanks Mook. My taste has always been very subtle. The Jeep and 300 are nice preludes to the glory that is my Charger. She has the best of the best of everything. From the powerplant, to the transmission, to the CAI, to the rear end, blah blah blah. I've NEVER kept a car as long as I've had my Charger, and I've never modded a car as deeply as I've modded my Charger. It's kinda crazy, I normally get bored pretty quick, and move on to something else. ANYWAY.......(sorry, didn't mean to ramble on)

I don't like a lot of "flash" to my rides. Lowered squatty stance, debadged, clean lines, not a whole lot of graphics, etc. I believe in the "less is more" philosophy when cosmetically modding a ride. I've ALWAYS wanted to do these particular mods, but just put them off & put them off & put them off to do other things. And I finally dropped the gauntlet, lol. These little mods are costing me thousands to make a small difference, but when it's all said and done, they're worth it. I like people to look at my cars and ask the question: "So.....did it come that way from the factory? Or did you have that done?" "Is that OEM, or is that custom?"

Alright sorry, kinda got off on a tangent there, lol......:loser:

Archived