Customer Service 866.965.0400

new guy in md

blick05SS

Well I have been using adams products for about a year now. Finally decided to join the forum to see what other information i could get and learn. I have a 2005 silverado SS and of course it has to be black so its a constant battle to keep it clean. Although I got a ton of information from dylan today at the detail clinic he put on in pa and just wanted to thank him once again for the info.

DSC01230.jpg

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Welcome to spending 5 hours a week cleaning at least ONE car for the rest of your life. Let the addiction begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam's Polishes, black paint - match made in heaven.

Finding shade to wash it in.... can't help ya there.

Welcome.

Looks like there were more forum members I didn't get to meet! Daniel, was your Camaro parked on the grass going down to the first floor of the shop? Looked great! Rich, were you in a ball cap sporting a camera today?

Yup, that was me. :2thumbs: Next time we gotta be better with the name tags -- this Adam's foum gang is growing fast. :banana:

Well thanks for all the welcome guys. Well all the silverado ss guys when we meet up we try to all ride in together as well. It was nice seeing other guys who actually care about how clean and nice there rides are. I'm trying to get a pc machine probably for christmas that way the fun can really begin lol. Look forward to getting to know you guys.

Archived