Customer Service 866.965.0400

my BMW 330i.

Redbaron

That grill is the most impressively, tastefully genius idea ever! I love that "touch" :)

Looks fantastic man, six speed?

Btw have you seen the f30,f33 coupe? I'm in absolute love. I'm Gunna hang onto my mini until they release the coupe in 2013. I cannot believe how well they did with the redesign. It's back to the agressive look that I loved in the E46 styles.

Thanks man! Actually it is an automatic. I know I know. I bought it so my wife could drive it if needed. The F30. AWESOME. I am still in love with the new 5 series. We love Mini's as well. We had 2 of them. an 04 std and an 07 S. Had issues with both. I still have the oil stains in my driveway to prove it when the 07 had 500 miles on it and the crank seal went out. I was always told never to buy a car the first year after a redesign. Now I am a believer. Still love the cars though.

Great lookin' ride bro! LOVE the stance on that thing man......just right on the money!! Flat black vinyl roof??

Yep, flat black vinyl roof. Had a friend of mne that worked at a sign shop do it. Came out ok. I am a real perfectionist and there are a couple flaws on the edges. At least I got a good deal. It will be redone next year. Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Archived