Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just a shout out for Super VRT In&Out Spray

After trying and using numerous tire dressings, sprays and gels over the years, could never find one that did not sling and show spots on my dark finished cars. Drives me crazy. Bought Super VRT and no more sling.:willy:

Along with the In&Out Spray it has made detailing underneath the hood, interior and other plastic/rubber parts so much easier. :D

Im curious...has anyone ever used In & Out spray on there tires or wheel wells? What does the finish product look like?

I have pics of folks at shows that treat the treads (especially on Vettes). I&O is not going to last very long in those areas though.

SVRT and in & out Spray are great!

Im curious...has anyone ever used In & Out spray on there tires or wheel wells? What does the finish product look like?

Would probably look great but your wallet would be empty and it wouldn't last :)

Im curious...has anyone ever used In & Out spray on there tires or wheel wells?
I tried it once in the wheelwells after holding off on buying the UnderCarriageSpray. Looked good but also a waste of product imho. Bought the UCSpray last week and it does the trick. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Although I haven't tried the SVRT I have used the IO Spray.

I have tried several different "cheaper" alternatives to IO Spray to try and save a few bucks but all have left me very less than satisfied. Some collect dust like crazy or are very oily. Some get on the glass and paint and are a mess.

When it comes down to it IO Spray is the best product for what it's made for. I use it for the black plastic bits around the windshield wiper area and inside the black plastic parts of the grill...looks great and doesn't suffer from any of the problems some of the "copy cat's" have. Yes, I wish it lasted longer but nothing is perfect.

Archived