Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newb from Tampa; black, blue and orange cars

pdisme

I'm gonna see if I can get the junkman himself down here; I figure I owe it to him for making all those great videos that made me think maybe I actually can detail my own cars.

Poor GT-R got assaulted by a friend's sprinkler system last night while I was hanging out at his house. :confused:

IMG_1607.JPG

IMG_1608.JPG

Very nice cars! Is it sad that I noticed the G and it caught my attention more than the cars? Haha, then I notice its for sale! I wish I was in the market for a new ride, I have wanted one of those for so many years its sad! Welcome.

And now I want it even more after finding it on ebay just now! lol

I love the thing but even with four cars, and me working mostly from home, I'm lucky to put 2000 miles/year on each of them so I figured I've owned that one the longest so I'll make it the first to get a new owner.

I've never washed it myself so you can be sure the paint is in great shape lol.

2006-12-09_010.jpg

:welcomebanner:

Love that Blue, and also the blue in the wheels” Sick". If you’re willing to learn, you might just give your detailer a run for his money using <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:place w:st=Adams</st1:place> with some added live junk man experience of course "Oh Yeah

":D

:welcomebanner:

Love that Blue, and also the blue in the wheels” Sick". If you’re willing to learn, you might just give your detailer a run for his money using <!--?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com--><st1:place w:st=Adams</st1:place> with some added live junk man experience of course "Oh Yeah

":D

The color (monterey blue) is the specific reason I bought that car; had to pay a decent amount over the going rate for model/year/miles to get it.

Some trivia for you; from '03 through '06, that color was a custom order so there's only three of those in the country (used to be four, one got wrecked). From '07 to '09 it was a premium order, so dealers could order it for stock, however it is still pretty rare because most dealers won't pay extra for a car they don't have a buyer for. Thanks to some legal issues between the convicted criminal that used to run Lamborghini of Orange County, who had named that color, and Lamborghini Corporate, the color disappeared in '10 and, from my understanding, won't be coming back.

Archived