Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just Got My Brilliant Glaze and Buttery Wax!

cfiiman

Question

Thought I'd try it out tonight on the panels I've mostly corrected. Pics are below of my baby with a before any correction shot and an after shot with swirl and haze / fine polishing / brilliant glaze / and buttery wax.

46240066dbd2c2e5e0b0fa38658245901cb0bfd48b4c4818b35bbd3d816ec4fc5g.jpg

d67fdadeb893bd5843aded51877604dd34bd39ae158399aabc8b4f54b7e48b555g.jpg

d1c6090831f77d492f839933905017833055b251ae4dda2ca1162d4951304b475g.jpg

19 answers to this question

Mine is in a squeeze bottle like the polishes, I didn't know it came in a spray

The previous version had a sprayer. They developed a better version and brought it out last year, but they added more carnuba to the mixture and that clogged up the sprayer. They changed the name to just BG and put a pour top on it.

I think I had both lol, so what is the fix, or do I just let it be?

HAHA! If it looks OK just stick with it as is... if you have any hazing or clouding in the finish you can strip it and start over by doing a wipe down with 70% isopropyl alcohol.

Its up to you.

Over time the excess is gonna break down anyways so it eventually will fix itself when the product starts to degrade.

1 of 2 things.

Too much product applied or applied in a cool/high humidity environment.

I think I had both lol, so what is the fix, or do I just let it be?

Nicely done - that after shot is stunning!

Thanks very much! :banana:

Cool, thanks, is it normal to have kind of a residue after doing the brilliant glaze and buttery wax? Seems like there is an oily residue on the car now, which I don't even mind and I can only tell when I rub the paint with a towel b/c a halo effect appears in the reflection of light bulbs, and it will go away after about 30 seconds or so of not rubbing it, do you know what that is?

Lastly,

1 of 2 things.

Too much product applied or applied in a cool/high humidity environment.

Cool, thanks, is it normal to have kind of a residue after doing the brilliant glaze and buttery wax? Seems like there is an oily residue on the car now, which I don't even mind and I can only tell when I rub the paint with a towel b/c a halo effect appears in the reflection of light bulbs, and it will go away after about 30 seconds or so of not rubbing it, do you know what that is?

Lastly,

Thanks Dylan, hey let me ask you a question if you don't mind. I know in the vids Adam says that the new formula lasts 2 weeks, I'm assuming if it is used as a stand alone, like on top of wax before a show, but what about if you wax over top of it, just curious?

Thanks, the junkman taught me everything I know (and I'm still so far behind lol). The brilliant glaze is kinda crazy, I used it on a non corrected panel and while it didn't hide all the swirls it was night and day difference when I pulled the tape up. I can see why people like this stuff, this is my first time using it, and while I don't notice much more pop (the car was already polished pretty decent) it definitely gives me warm and fuzzies to put it on lol.

Archived