Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wow, How Time Flies!

Junkman2008

My best friend in the whole wide world came to visit me and we went straight back to the 80's, which is when we first met. We were cops together in California and I swear, I think we were separated at birth. I took him out to Ruth Chris and when I pulled out my wallet to pay for the meal, he started laughing and told me to stop. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the exact same wallet! We cracked up! Our entire time knowing each other has always been this way. We laughed at the same jokes, found the same chicks hot and had the same sick sense of humor. I couldn't begin to tell you all the crazy stuff we have done together but believe me, we had fun and thought we were invincible. We truly are "brothers from another mother".

We both look at each other today and marvel at how old we look. We think about our womanizing days and laugh about how we can't do that anymore (he's married but I'm still in denial). lol.gif

Here's a shot of us back in the 80's during our hey day at his first wedding (we've known each other for 24 years). I couldn't stand his first wife and he divorced her after a short marriage but his second wife and I are as close as he and I are. She truly is a doll and we always have a blast when I visit them. We were the "Crockett and Tubbs" of California. :D

rob_aj_80%27s.jpg

Here we are now, laughing at how we seem to be "Men of a Certain Age". Wow, were did the time go! :willy:

rob_aj_2000%27s.jpg

Just thought that I would share. Enjoy your youth. It doesn't last forever! ;)

Where's the HOT SAUCE?? Wings just aren't any good unless they're smothered in Frank's. :2thumbs:

I'm about to drop a 18 piece in the deep fryer right now. Cooked these last night. :D

wing_dinner.jpg

AJ it is great that you have a life long friend like that. Believe me when I say that the older you get the faster time goes. I know because the big 60 is looming in a few months. Great pics of the 80's! You should see some of my pics of the 60's and 70's, they keep my kids laughing at me.

You two must have been a terror with the women!

Archived