Customer Service 866.965.0400

Atlanta Clinic Dec 3rd with the Junkman!!

It's Junkman time in Atlanta. Stock up on your winter car care goods and make some kids smile. You gotta bring a toy to get a discount this time:)

David Whitlock with Atlanta Auto Salon is having a Toys 4 Tots box there at the clinic. Contact me with any questions before the event, 404-454-3442.

See you there!

Steve

detailclinicdec3.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be willing to come down if the Junkman was to detail my truck.

You guys must really not like Canada. LoL

Somebody shake him so that he can wake up! :lolsmack:

I was just in Canada 2 months ago. Where were you???

I am going to be covering all kinds of stuff during this clinic. The winter prep and maintenance, which is a art form unto itself when done properly is just one of the many topics that I will be addressing. We will also get into advanced paint repairs such as wet sanding to remove scratches and chip repair. I will also spend time with anyone who wants a detailed evaluation of their ride if there is anything that they do not know how to address. Everyone who attends should look at this as their own personal clinic as I will not leave until you have the opportunity to speak with me if you so desire.

Of course, we will be getting our grub on after the clinic so bring an appetite if you plan to go grubbing with me. :D

Somebody shake him so that he can wake up! :lolsmack:

I was just in Canada 2 months ago. Where were you???

I am going to be covering all kinds of stuff during this clinic. The winter prep and maintenance, which is a art form unto itself when done properly is just one of the many topics that I will be addressing. We will also get into advanced paint repairs such as wet sanding to remove scratches and chip repair. I will also spend time with anyone who wants a detailed evaluation of their ride if there is anything that they do not know how to address. Everyone who attends should look at this as their own personal clinic as I will not leave until you have the opportunity to speak with me if you so desire.

Of course, we will be getting our grub on after the clinic so bring an appetite if you plan to go grubbing with me. :D

Too bad I was not on here 2 months ago :lolsmack: , hopefully you will make it back up here next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance this would be taped for YouTube?

Not really a chance of that. The clinics are at least 3 hours and uploading that to You Tube would take me longer than I would remotely care to experience. That would also slow the clinic down to a crawl, which would not be good for the attendees. You have to attend these clinics in order to reap the benefits.

Less than 2 weeks away! Really looking forward to another awesome clinic.

Just a reminder, we will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for the USMC Toys for Tots program and will be giving 10% off Adam's products in return. :)

Just place an order for the new spray sealant! I can't wait to try it out at the clinic.

The Adams warehouse officially kicks ***!!

They are shipping my order out 3 hours after I ordered. It would take us forever to get dealer orders out back when I worked at the warehouse in California. It is great to see Adam's as a first class operation in every way.

Keep it up!:2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
This weekend! :rockon:

I'm a comin', and prepared with my short list of questions for various detailing issues and how to approach them.

I'll be up late tomorrow night (and tonight too I'm sure) detailing the A8 for the event.

.....I have to wait an see what the weather is going to be like coming and going.

Saturday

<TABLE class=full cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vaT>sunny.gif</TD><TD class="vaT full">Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds 5 to 15 mph. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A little windy, but NO RAIN! :glasses:I hope that holds.

Weather is looking good for Atlanta! It has been too long since we've got to hang out A.J.

David, we need to change you to "Distributor" instead of "Forum Member".

Your the only place in town where someone can walk in and make a purchase, except for Summit but they are too far away for most and I have to deliver since I have no store.

Looking forward to tomorrow!:cheers:

Archived