Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to remove...

jbizzle

Question

23 answers to this question

designing a bandpass is always a challenge that is fun lol, you use 1" MDF? I have done a decent amount of box building.

Yup, takes quite a bit of work to get them dialed in correctly. Two layers of 3/4" birch all around. Making it more sturdy for the rebuild.

I had a nozzle come off a can and shoot the side of the MF sofa. I thought the wife was gonna kill me!!:help: I let it dry completely and just brushed it off!!!!! I could not believe it all came off with just a quick wipe. My fingers on the other hand I just wait a week and it wears off!!

Wish it was that easy for plastic, lol. And I know! It sucks when I get it on my hands, I've learned to use gloves.. haha

I had a nozzle come off a can and shoot the side of the MF sofa. I thought the wife was gonna kill me!!:help: I let it dry completely and just brushed it off!!!!! I could not believe it all came off with just a quick wipe. My fingers on the other hand I just wait a week and it wears off!!

4th order bandpass..imprressive, you design it? looks like it makes the jeep flex a bit lol. will it pull a hair trick?

Yup :D My friend and I designed it, but all built by me :thumbsup: Yup it can, well could... Its torn apart for a rebuild.

gotcha haha, yeah ZJ is the body style of Grand cherokee yours is. Just like mine is a WK and the new one is WK2. post up some more pictures and videos once its all finished up!

Ah, didn't know that. Its been done and I already tore it out.. haha, time for a rebuild. I'll post the video in a sec.

They have a point :willy::lol:

:(

thats not in the back of an ZJ jeep is it? haha thats awesome sytem though man, there's a guy with an escalade like that. hope you find something to take it off!

ZJ? Its my DD, 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Archived