Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello From IL

nmaggio

I finally ordered a PC :pc: and haven't got to use it yet. But after about 10 years of detailing (i started at 10 now 20) I decided to step up to machine waxing. I have used adams products for a while now and LOVE THEM :2thumbs:

I have used mother 3 step process for awhile and always liked the results but now I'm moving over to all adams and the americana and glaze that i just ordered. Hello and thanks for all the tips and help!!

~Nick

Is that a fellow Azure Blue Mach 1 owner I spy in that signature? Are you a member of CMC or M1R? Welcome. I'm a newbie too.

Yes that is a fellow Azure Blue Mach 1 12,000 miles and all original :D and no I'm not a member of CMC or M1R. I didn't have a picture but also have a 2002 SVT focus and 2001 Stage 3 Roush (roush is my moms)

To everyone else thanks for the welcome and I can't wait to start using my PC for the first time.

Yes that is a fellow Azure Blue Mach 1 12,000 miles and all original :D and no I'm not a member of CMC or M1R.

Mach1registry.org is loaded with info, mainly about 2003-04 Mach 1s. If you have a question or a problem, that's the place. Mine is all original also, except for a wider set of rear wheels and tire. Just turned 8,900 miles yesterday. Every day I squeak out a couple more before it rains or snows. Let me know how that polish job works on the Azure Blue color. I need to do mine in the Spring.

Mach1registry.org is loaded with info, mainly about 2003-04 Mach 1s. If you have a question or a problem, that's the place. Mine is all original also, except for a wider set of rear wheels and tire. Just turned 8,900 miles yesterday. Every day I squeak out a couple more before it rains or snows. Let me know how that polish job works on the Azure Blue color. I need to do mine in the Spring.

Great thanks its nice to see there are others that just enjoy the stock and cruising around. Its such a great car and I love it!! this time of year is a sad one having to put the car away.

Archived