Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaro5Ryan Say's Goodbye...

The Ryan

Good choice Ryan. I'm sure it was a hard (yet easy) decision to make, but it sounds like the right one.

I would love to have a "toy" some day that I don't drive everyday, but I realize now is not the right time.

I am surprised that you being a Chevy guy, you didn't grab a Cruze. Still, the Veloster is a cool looking car.

Good choice Ryan. I'm sure it was a hard (yet easy) decision to make, but it sounds like the right one.

I would love to have a "toy" some day that I don't drive everyday, but I realize now is not the right time.

I am surprised that you being a Chevy guy, you didn't grab a Cruze. Still, the Veloster is a cool looking car.

Honestly the Cruze was too bland for me, plus the warranty for a car I'm going to be commuting in 1600mi / mo. for just work, the warranty was a huge factor in it too.

Honestly the Cruze was too bland for me, plus the warranty for a car I'm going to be commuting in 1600mi / mo. for just work, the warranty was a huge factor in it too.

i'm starting to hate plastic dashes and trim pieces. Chevy is notorious for this. the only reason i put up with it in my truck is because, well its a truck!

i wish GM put as much luxury into the top of the line trim models for Chevy and GMC as they do in base model Cadillac's!

Two Gen5Maro members ditching their rides in a week!

:(

Best of luck on the little dinosaur Ryan!

The economy is definitely a big factor, between employment uncertainty, gas prices and changing priorities you're pretty much left with not much choice.

The economy is definitely a big factor, between employment uncertainty, gas prices and changing priorities you're pretty much left with not much choice.

Yup... it sucks. I'll get back to a fun car when the time is right...

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Dude. Sad to hear. BUT IT'S OKAY. You're one of the few that have their TRUE priorities in line. From the looks of that little munchkin, there are MUCH more beautiful things in life. And last I checked........cars can be replaced. :) We'll see ya around bro. Used Evo? Used Cobalt?

Well said. :bow::iagree:

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Two Gen5Maro members ditching their rides in a week!

:(

Best of luck on the little dinosaur Ryan!

I know 2010TexasEd sold his back in what... april...

Camaro5Ryan and who else?

O <--- The loop

me <--- outta the loop

Archived