Customer Service 866.965.0400

I know it's not a Vette but.....

lanespd200

I decided to clean the truck a little bit today, although I am not completely done......I wanted to take a break. I took photos of some of the cleaning supplies on the hood. What do you think?

Only mishap of the day so far, I had a different bottle of detail spray on the hood and it slid right off and busted on the concrete :( bye bye that bottle. Thank goodness I had another one.

I am slowly getting rid of the chrome on my truck and blacking things out. I have already changed my mirrors, next are the door handles, front grill, and bumpers.

100_2226.jpg

100_2228.jpg

100_2225.jpg

Decent reflection I think?!

Looks GREAT! Hope you got one or two of those pics in the December photo contest!

By the way, you don't have to have a Corvette to belong to this forum. We're an equal opportunity offender. :lolsmack:

Great looking truck.:2thumbs:

Only mishap of the day so far, I had a different bottle of detail spray on the hood and it slid right off and busted on the concrete :( bye bye that bottle.

LOL I've had that happen before when trying to take pictures with the bottle on the car. Really shows how clean your surface can get:banana: