Customer Service 866.965.0400

.44 Magnum Accident w/ Chinese Ammo

Team Adam's

I look at it this way

We need to get the jobs and items back over in the USA. However it is sad when you can not buy a quality Craftsman ratchet anymore. Because when Kmart bought them out; they cheaped everything down. So now the stuff sold at home depot and lowes is actually better than the Craftsman.

Depends on what your are looking at but for some items this is true. I sold tools for awhile at sears and you can tell how the quality has dropped especially in the basic ratchets. The fine tooth thin profile ratchets are still some of the nicest you can get outside of buying tools off a truck.

I defiantly love my snap on gear! But craftsman makes a fine tool for the DIY guy. I'll have to check at work, but I think GearWrech is made in the US. Those are becoming popular. (all their tools, not just ratchet wrenches.)

I defiantly love my snap on gear! But craftsman makes a fine tool for the DIY guy. I'll have to check at work, but I think GearWrech is made in the US. Those are becoming popular. (all their tools, not just ratchet wrenches.)

Some of the gear wrench stuff is made in china. Also gear wrench makes some of the craftsman stuff.

Archived