Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another new Buckeye

Tim

:welcomebanner:

Figure out what you want to have, how long you can wait, divide it out... then add a little back in for maintenance and add more in for the new products that show up... and then start working on what other parts of your budget you can cut...

Pretty soon you will be looking at a cup of coffee and thinking... "hey, if I skip coffee this week I can buy a bottle of detail spray..." :help:

Welcome to the family!

:welcomebanner:

Figure out what you want to have, (all of it!)

how long you can wait, (Fedex can't get here fast enough)

divide it out... then add a little back in for maintenance and add more in for the new products that show up... and then start working on what other parts of your budget you can cut...

Pretty soon you will be looking at a cup of coffee and thinking... "hey, if I skip coffee this week I can buy a bottle of detail spray..." :help:(ordered a gallon already)

Welcome to the family!

If I don't drive, can I use the gas money on ... oh wait, that kind of defeats the purpose.

:welcome: Tim wow like most here you are hooked. I just received a small order today and expect a larger order to arrive on Saturday. Only been here since June of this year and don't think it ever ends, could be the fragrances that Adam uses in the products?? But all that I can say is Welcome to the addiction.:help:

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome - the addiction will get worse once you use a few of the products. The thing that is addicting is that the products Really Work Well.

I got hooked with Buttery Wax and Detail spray, and the rest is history. And you WILL eventually be machine polishing, which will take the look of your paint up to a whole new level.

Welcome. It is not so bad once you get the car corrected. ALWAYS buy by the gallon!! If you watch the daily specials that will help a lot. If it is a daily driver you will spend more. With the Adams products less is better. I still put to much wax on :)

Sent from the iPhone 4S

Archived