Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do I have a problem here?

I'm addicted to buying Adam's products! My wife thinks I have a problem.

I've made a few large-ish orders in the last month. I got an initial order, then realized I needed/wanted some other stuff... then I got that order (and watched the FedEx tracking hourly!), then decided I needed more stuff and I just got it today.

I felt like a kid unwrapping a Christmas present... all over car detailing stuff... really?

I don't see a problem here. :)

Here's the best way to deal with it...get her hooked too. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is great in the house...so is All Purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner and Detail Spray. Once she sees how great it is, she'll be stealing your stuff out of the garage.

I've made a few large-ish orders in the last month. I got an initial order, then realized I needed/wanted some other stuff... then I got that order (and watched the FedEx tracking hourly!), then decided I needed more stuff and I just got it today.

I felt like a kid unwrapping a Christmas present... all over car detailing stuff... really?

Seems perfectly normal to me. As Dylan said it's a healthy addiction, no known antidote. Yes look on the bright side the wife knows where you are and you can easily addict her also. :2thumbs:

We all have this problem. LAst january I was placing an order almost every other day. Stupid me, if I would have made one big order I probably would have saved a bunch of money on shipping :lolsmack:

I belong to a group called Corvettes Anonymous for people with addictions to Vettes. We have window statics and everything!

I think we need an Adam's Anonymous group too! :help:

071607_1.jpg

Archived