Customer Service 866.965.0400

Officially Adamized

ChargerMatt

I put the 350Z in the warehouse at my work yesterday before the snow came. An hour later it was coming down with those really BIG snowflakes that I love so much.

animated_white_blue_snow_falling.gifanimated_white_blue_snow_falling.gifanimated_white_blue_snow_falling.gif

My car is all warm and snuggly for the winter and I can detail it in the warehouse over the winter months when I am bored!

We got just a lil over an inch. Then they salted. thsmiley_snowball.gif

I put the 350Z in the warehouse at my work yesterday before the snow came. An hour later it was coming down with those really BIG snowflakes that I love so much.

animated_white_blue_snow_falling.gifanimated_white_blue_snow_falling.gifanimated_white_blue_snow_falling.gif

My car is all warm and snuggly for the winter and I can detail it in the warehouse over the winter months when I am bored!

We got just a lil over an inch. Then they salted. thsmiley_snowball.gif

Lucky you! I wish I could afford another vehicle... let alone store one for the year!

nice! i loved when i put mine on, I purposely waited till I had used everything Adams I could on my car haha

IMG_7294.jpg

:D gotta love michigan weather here tho right? i cleaned my car one night, came out with 6 inches of snow on it, love it :D

Damn SUV! I got 250 pounds of sand in my trunk now so hopefully it will help a bit. I do know that I hope we don't get a lot of snow this year because my stocker tires have just about seen their last days. Need some blizzacks for next year!

Damn SUV! I got 250 pounds of sand in my trunk now so hopefully it will help a bit. I do know that I hope we don't get a lot of snow this year because my stocker tires have just about seen their last days. Need some blizzacks for next year!

hahah well the sand will help quite a big, dont think the charger are that horrible in the snow, heck i know guys that drive their SRT Chargers through the winter with sand in the back. Blizzaks are amazing man, i even run a winter set of blizzaks, had them put on the day before that 6" of snow, when the plow came through our lot he left a nice about 2' pile behind my truck. threw it in reverse and she rolled right out with blizzaks.

hahah well the sand will help quite a big, dont think the charger are that horrible in the snow, heck i know guys that drive their SRT Chargers through the winter with sand in the back. Blizzaks are amazing man, i even run a winter set of blizzaks, had them put on the day before that 6" of snow, when the plow came through our lot he left a nice about 2' pile behind my truck. threw it in reverse and she rolled right out with blizzaks.

The only time I've driven in the snow was late February last year. I got my car in early February on a 60 degree day (crazy right?) then we got 10 inches dumped on us two days later. That was not fun... of course I didn't have any sand, but it was like a giant slip and slide. Took me 45 minutes to get to work that was only 7 miles away lmao

Im so glad they do not salt the roads where I live. But they put cinder rack all over the roads for traction. It works great when there is snow and Ice but when that melts there is tons of cinder all over the road and I have millions of tiny rock chips because of it.

We dont have to worry about rust but we have to worry about rock chips.

Archived