Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's APC on paint?

07 z-oh-6

Question

20 answers to this question

Me too! I watched to see a smokey burnout. :(

But it did sound bad azz...

It sounded great.

In high school I drove a 1969 Camaro. It looked fast and sounded fast but it only had a stock 307 (built by me and my uncle for reliability) and a Power Glide transmission (2 gears: Not-Low and Not-High).

I had people pulling up along side wanting to race all the time, but I just waved them off.

I think Dylan was just being cautious with the truck,looks like the garage was at an awkward angle to get into with the house being almost in his way to pull the truck in.

Oh yeah, I know. But for a video of a cool truck I was waiting on some rubber to fly......some smoke to go with those flames!!

That's the slowest I have ever seen anyone pull into a garage.....I watched the whole thing waiting on something exciting to happen.

Sharp truck tho!

I think Dylan was just being cautious with the truck,looks like the garage was at an awkward angle to get into with the house being almost in his way to pull the truck in.

Hey Mark,

Yes its safe for paint, but like others have touched on, just don't let it dry on anything delicate as it can etch. APC is a degreaser by nature so it works really well to break up small specs of road tar, bug guts, etc.

I use a few oz's in my wash mixture to strip wash... I like this method over Dawn b/c it allows me to tweak the strength to get a more aggressive or less aggressive mixture depending on my needs.

I've even used it to remove burnout rubber and the track goo associated with a 1200hp twin turbo street truck doing AWD burnouts :jester:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/van5H67j14A?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived