Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fountain Pens

Laguna

Does anyone actually write with a fountain pen on here?

I have been interested in purchasing one for quite some time and now I have the money to do so.

I'm looking for some reviews on good ones. I'm expecting to shop above $75, so price isn't an issue unless it's extreme ($150+).

I've actually come across some pen forums which is kind of crazy, but I guess everyone has their hobbies!

I have a bit of a pen fancy myself. It used to be a LOT worse....pens, knives, airsoft guns....I'm an idiot!

There is a forum for just about anything now too....I even found a forum to discuss the famed 80's movie, Big Trouble in Little China! AHAHAHAHAHA

I used to use the fountain pen when I wrote Calligraphy. I remember they used to make a huge mess. However, I haven't used one in 20 years.

I guess as long as your picking on Rich you are leaving me alone.;)

I thought you still carved messages into stone with a chisel. :banana::jester::banana:

On the subject of fountain pens I have a cross fountain pen that I used to use all the time. I am not sure the exact model. (it was a gift) I loved it for when I had to write a lot of notes in class as I felt it was a little smoother than a lot of other pens. I had no problems using it all the time. In fact I may resurrect it now. I just have to get some more ink.

There is a forum for just about anything now too....I even found a forum to discuss the famed 80's movie, Big Trouble in Little China! AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, a Jack Burton fan, eh?

"This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there. " Great stuff

nothing says fancy pen like Mont Blanc. the sky is the limit on those babies

i have one myself, but it's a rollerball. Classic Platinum. retails for about 200

$2,400 for a pen?! Holy crap!

I could see myself paying a hundred or two for a nice pen but not something that is worth more than my life

Archived